oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BeeBee said:

Without wanting to derail transfer chat, I was instantly banned when I joined the forum too. This was eventually lifted, but there seems to be a history of paranoia about new members being old members.

Was a bit odd seeing Juno get buckets of hate at the same time as Mungo, someone not on the forum, becoming a cult hero despite offering up less information.

a special bunch on here mate. probably most are all nice people but as a group. Stress Wtf GIF

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Know what actually is funny?

We hounded one of the most ITK posters we've ever had off the forum, lol

Did we really? and was he really ITK?

I don't recall him mentioning Mcgoldrick specifically and there was always a fair chance that CW would go to Sheff Utd for at least one of his old players.  As for the Giles thing, well he mentioned that his contact @ Rockcliffe had seen him training, this was after the fact that Mungosmum had already said he was going there, so there was a chance he was just recycling information as his own.

I'm still not giving up on my hunch that he was a 'Whopper'

Besides, we still haven't got anyone from Sheff Utd so it might all have been BS anyway!

• Like 2

There’s a poisonous attitude on this forum when it comes to transfer rumours. I purposely stay out of all of it. I read or more accurately ‘skim’ the thread during this time. I believe some not all and if it comes off great if not ‘meh’ I move on. 

i know a lot of members get snippets and either get hounded if it doesn’t come off or refrain from sharing it in case it doesn’t come off which is sad. 

I’ve been more disappointed in this years transfer rumours thread than others 😞 

• Like 4
Just now, Will said:

Was hounded off here. He stays in contact with a few of us.

Some people are pathetic. Don't know who they think they are. 

I for one appreciate all the information from the various ITK's or anyone who has genuinely had information passed on.

Some things will happen, some won't. It's part and parcel of football. 

People need to remember this is a rumours thread. Don't take everything as 100% will happen.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Will said:

Was hounded off here. He stays in contact with a few of us.

He was the best for news, don’t actually remember why he was put off or who it was. Bizarre that people have a go at the likes of SDS, DL, Lurker RAF etc 

Just now, Marvanelli said:

It says on his profile that he last visited this forum 1 hour ago.

It also says he hasn't posted in 2 years, almost to the day.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?