oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, Snowblind said:

Off topic - where do I write a suggestion about these sodding ads that block almost half the screen on mobile? 🙄

There is a thread although given how many times people have complained I'm not sure anything will be done. This site is dreadful on mobile.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Off topic - where do I write a suggestion about these sodding ads that block almost half the screen on mobile? 🙄

1 minute ago, Will said:

There is a thread although given how many times people have complained I'm not sure anything will be done. This site is dreadful on mobile.

Firefox android + ublock origin

• Like 1

It's a shame because when I first joined the forum he was one of the most reliable ITK's and I would look out for his posts.

Don't get why you'd want to make someone who provides ITK information want to stop posting it. 

None of them have to do it but choose to share it with fellow fans.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

It's a shame because when I first joined the forum he was one of the most reliable ITK's and I would look out for his posts.

Don't get why you'd want to make someone who provides ITK information want to stop posting it. 

None of them have to do it but choose to share it with fellow fans.

I never take anything anyone says as 100% fact regardless of the poster - the information is always coming from a source with some bias so it may just be a viewpoint instead of just fact. 

But I never put anyone down for posting information, unless it's clear trolling and/or DZ. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Will said:

To be fair, the site runs for free for members and I'm pretty sure Rob and possibly others just take the hit, with the only real help being ad revenue. Rob has pretty much always tried to resolve the ad problem when he has time to but it's the ad providers that take the ***.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

To be fair, the site runs for free for members and I'm pretty sure Rob and possibly others just take the hit, with the only real help being ad revenue. Rob has pretty much always tried to resolve the ad problem when he has time to but it's the ad providers that take the ***.

I would genuinely rather pay a small amount every month to help with the running of the site than the seemingly deliberately obstructive ads that seem commonplace on the mobile version of the site.

• Like 1

Deals and plans change all the time ... Other clubs interfer ( Man U and a certain South American dude) ... Prime example ... 

Sometimes players act up and won't get signed ... McContract ... 

As many others have said .. It's RUMORS .. Take what you want from it .. But don't shoot the messenger  ... It's been boring here for days, since all you pitchfork people acted out .. 

If you see a post you don't agree with or find unbelievable - just scroll on or disagree in a nice way! 

Wow - This must be the most serious post I ever wrote out of 6842

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I never take anything anyone says as 100% fact regardless of the poster - the information is always coming from a source with some bias so it may just be a viewpoint instead of just fact. 

But I never put anyone down for posting information, unless it's clear trolling and/or DZ

There's one thing for sure no one could run DZ off the forum, any hate just fuels him.

I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine Episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

• Like 2

Well - As I see it .. It's also a bit like a 7 year old who runs away from home with his teddy bear and a sandwich .. 

It's the internet, so if someone hurt your "feelings" then you have let them  ... 😉 

But still - people should be nicer to people giving information they have HEARD 😉 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Will said:

I would genuinely rather pay a small amount every month to help with the running of the site than the seemingly deliberately obstructive ads that seem commonplace on the mobile version of the site.

If we could distribute ads/no-ads offerings via a membership scheme that would be an interesting proposition, I don't think many would take it up though so it's like... what's the cost of doing the work of adding a 'premium' membership onto the site vs. the money brought in. My guess is Rob would be at an even greater loss, which doesn't seem particularly fair either.

It's a bit cack for sure but if people can put up with DZ, they can put up with ads that occasionally get pretty bad.

• Haha 3
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

If we could distribute ads/no-ads offerings via a membership scheme that would be an interesting proposition, I don't think many would take it up though so it's like... what's the cost of doing the work of adding a 'premium' membership onto the site vs. the money brought in. My guess is Rob would be at an even greater loss, which doesn't seem particularly fair either.

It's a bit cack for sure but if people can put up with DZ, they can put up with ads that occasionally get pretty bad.

You might be right .. 

The most annoying adds are the ones that lurks for a few seconds and then appear where you are about to click!  Sneaky ***!

• Like 1

Every new user deserves benefit of the doubt and some people do need to take transfer rumours a bit less seriously. It's a shame someone like SDS doesn't feel they want to post anymore. 

In fairness to the mods on the Juninho23 account, it appeared right after the 'JunoX' account was banned, saying the exact same stuff. He was banned a few months back under Juninho10 for constant spamming that Wilder had signed with Burnley. Then very similar usernames kept popping up this window with the exact same 'ITK' posting style... He was just playing it a bit straighter than usual with the newer one and even joked that he had plenty more email addresses. 

It's a bit weird how some people are acting like he was this misunderstood ITK who's been tragically hounded from the board. The guy just reads rumours on Twitter and posts them as fact (in this case the Mungosmum Giles rumour which turned out to be true), then the facade soon drops and he starts being an ass. Clearly a WUM 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?