oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

I thing they've done well. I mean @Raf smogcalled Giles having a medical last week.

@nunthorpered called Lenihan weeks before it happened and before Alan Nixon posted about it.

Mungosmum got the announcements for Giles and Lenihan spot on.

So far, 2/3 of our new signings have been called on the forum by reliable ITK's.

Deals can change for various reasons. They can get held up because of agents and clubs or breakdown.

Another poster on here mentioned Zach Hemming going to Kilmarnock. Someone mentioned McGoldrick on Friday and got banned. He ended up being correct. I know linking us to a former player Wilder has managed isn't the most ground breaking of ITK links but it can't be a coincidence the day he mentions him being here the new stories then come out on the evening and over the course of the weekend.

That scentence man 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar Colin
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If we could distribute ads/no-ads offerings via a membership scheme that would be an interesting proposition, I don't think many would take it up though so it's like... what's the cost of doing the work of adding a 'premium' membership onto the site vs. the money brought in. My guess is Rob would be at an even greater loss, which doesn't seem particularly fair either.

It's a bit cack for sure but if people can put up with DZ, they can put up with ads that occasionally get pretty bad.

I would happily pay a monthly/yearly sub towards the site if needed. But appreciate it's free.  Also appreciate people's contributions - some come off, some don't and some are clearly put there to stir things up! All of which fine by me!

4 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Every new user deserves benefit of the doubt and some people do need to take transfer rumours a bit less seriously. It's a shame someone like SDS doesn't feel they want to post anymore. 

In fairness to the mods on the Juninho23 account, it appeared right after the 'JunoX' account was banned, saying the exact same stuff. He was banned a few months back under Juninho10 for constant spamming that Wilder had signed with Burnley. Then very similar usernames kept popping up this window with the exact same 'ITK' posting style... He was just playing it a bit straighter than usual with the newer one and even joked that he had plenty more email addresses. 

It's a bit weird how some people are acting like he was this misunderstood ITK who's been tragically hounded from the board. The guy just reads rumours on Twitter and posts them as fact (in this case the Mungosmum Giles rumour which turned out to be true), then the facade soon drops and he starts being an ass. Clearly a WUM 🤷‍♂️

Have you double checked the time stamp on those two things? Giles and a Blades player ...

Even if it WAS the same wum .. He shouldn't be banned before he acted up ..  Because IF a NEW member named himself Juninho something (It's not that odd) ... and got banned without acting up, because the usual suspects had a "bulletproof" theory .. 

To sum it up .. IF someone clearly acts up - Then goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu, Ciao .. Farvel .. 

But as you mention .. The benefit of the doubt should prevent, some random coincidences getting a new member banned on pure pitch fork theories 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I would happily pay a monthly/yearly sub towards the site if needed. But appreciate it's free.  Also appreciate people's contributions - some come off, some don't and some are clearly put there to stir things up! All of which fine by me!

You should be awarded an add free version for running a good predictions league 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i remember posting on another boro forum about johnson going to man city. i got dogs abuse for it. people respond negatively to things they dont want to hear. its human nature. he never moved in the summer when i said he was going and then he left in the jan. i still got abuse saying i made it up. even though all i did was pass on what i heard in the club from the groundman at hurworth. lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

+1 on the irritating ads 

Get a car ad covering half the screen a lot on mobile that you can't close 

You're lucky, all i get are 40 something year old singles in my area and a load of adverts for erectile dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 3
Just now, Uwe said:

You're lucky, all i get are 40 something year old singles in my area and a load of adverts for erectile dysfunction 🤷‍♂️ 

I'd hope it was for something AGAINST erectile dysfunction .. 😛

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Have you double checked the time stamp on those two things? Giles and a Blades player ...

Even if it WAS the same wum .. He shouldn't be banned before he acted up ..  Because IF a NEW member named himself Juninho something (It's not that odd) ... and got banned without acting up, because the usual suspects had a "bulletproof" theory .. 

To sum it up .. IF someone clearly acts up - Then goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu, Ciao .. Farvel .. 

But as you mention .. The benefit of the doubt should prevent, some random coincidences getting a new member banned on pure pitch fork theories 

Think he got banned after calling someone something blocked by the swear filter and asking for them to be banned, also admitting to having at least one other account on here. 

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Well the algorithm is working correctly then, no?

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Will said:

Think he got banned after calling someone something blocked by the swear filter and asking for them to be banned, also admitting to having at least one other account on here. 

Then why the hell are DZ, CT and yourself still around 😄❤️

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?