oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Have you double checked the time stamp on those two things? Giles and a Blades player ...

Even if it WAS the same wum .. He shouldn't be banned before he acted up ..  Because IF a NEW member named himself Juninho something (It's not that odd) ... and got banned without acting up, because the usual suspects had a "bulletproof" theory .. 

To sum it up .. IF someone clearly acts up - Then goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu, Ciao .. Farvel .. 

But as you mention .. The benefit of the doubt should prevent, some random coincidences getting a new member banned on pure pitch fork theories 

It's hard to say cos it all gets deleted but I'm pretty sure the mask did drop and he even added another account into the mix before the ban. Just offering my personal opinion that he did appear to be a WUM from watching it play out. 

But I agree, everyone should get the benefit of the doubt before being banned. 

• Like 3
Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

It's hard to say cos it all gets deleted but I'm pretty sure the mask did drop and he even added another account into the mix before the ban. Just offering my personal opinion that he did appear to be a WUM from watching it play out. 

But I agree, everyone should get the benefit of the doubt before being banned. 

I actually don't think it's been deleted, if you can be arsed to go searching. And yes, you're right on both the mask dropping and the other account @gdowson 

7 minutes ago, Uwe said:

You're lucky, all i get are 40 something year old singles in my area 

I got an advert for the "Lion King". Sounds like you got the "Cougar Queen"...

• Haha 2
Just now, SmogDane said:

I heard .. (or I just made up) That Spence is feeling ill, that's why it drags out .. 

For us it's a situation of Sick Spence None The Richer 

If ever there was an appropriate reason to hound someone off the forum...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

I actually don't think it's been deleted, if you can be arsed to go searching. And yes, you're right on both the mask dropping and the other account @gdowson 

I'm sad and have got a lot of time on my hands, but the line must be drawn somewhere. 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I heard .. (or I just made up) That Spence is feeling ill, that's why it drags out .. 

For us it's a situation of Sick Spence None The Richer 

OMG688584114_facepalm2.jpg.214f8c9dd7e9a8cf7807820dad805c9e.jpg

50 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Every new user deserves benefit of the doubt and some people do need to take transfer rumours a bit less seriously. It's a shame someone like SDS doesn't feel they want to post anymore. 

In fairness to the mods on the Juninho23 account, it appeared right after the 'JunoX' account was banned, saying the exact same stuff. He was banned a few months back under Juninho10 for constant spamming that Wilder had signed with Burnley. Then very similar usernames kept popping up this window with the exact same 'ITK' posting style... He was just playing it a bit straighter than usual with the newer one and even joked that he had plenty more email addresses. 

It's a bit weird how some people are acting like he was this misunderstood ITK who's been tragically hounded from the board. The guy just reads rumours on Twitter and posts them as fact (in this case the Mungosmum Giles rumour which turned out to be true), then the facade soon drops and he starts being an ass. Clearly a WUM 🤷‍♂️

You could see it was starting to slip this last time round too - or I thought so at least. 

• Like 1

Minamino has left Liverpool for Monaco. Didn’t one of the ITKs mention something about this being a stumbling block regarding Armstrong? 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?