oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

If he was on City's books, I think we can be fairly certain that he will be a step up from a QPR reserve and that is the main thing. He will definitely improve the squad.

That's a very good point.

We have gone from QPR's reserve Keeper to Man City's!

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, boksicdink said:

Zak Steffan is much more well-suited GK to Wilder's style of football. 

City's number 2 keeper > Toon's now third choice keeper. 

Hoping Bailey is right for once. 

Seems to be getting picked up in quite a lot of places to be fair. Not just bailey

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Zak Steffan is much more well-suited GK to Wilder's style of football. 

City's number 2 keeper > Toon's now third choice keeper. 

Hoping Bailey is right for once. 

Alex crook broke the story Bailey did his usual of following it up straight after 

• Like 2

Have to be an option to buy otherwise it’s another short term solution that we need to change again next year. But it’s a big improvement on last years keepers so at least that’s a huge plus. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Sadly we will never know if Juninho23 would have called it first and livened up an otherwise dull afternoon on here. There again if he had no doubt he would have only been hounded off again.

Give it up man. He wasn't hounded off.  Admin banned him.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?