oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

3 minutes ago, "KM" said:

The Gazette and The Northern Echo are saying it’s not quite as close as initial reports were saying but we are working hard to get the deal done. 

Northern Echo have been going around twitter and rehashing it into their own articles. Shocking outlet tbh

• Like 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, "KM" said:

The Gazette and The Northern Echo are saying it’s not quite as close as initial reports were saying but we are working hard to get the deal done. 

Idiot Bailey jumping the gun again. It still sounds like it’s done though if Romano and MEN are getting in on it. You would hope it would be announced by Thursday/Friday 

5 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Think that romano guy knows a bit more than the local papers

3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I mean he’s been capped for USA nearly 30 times. Joe Lumley isn’t in the same league. 

I said in theory he is an upgrade on Lumley in my positives, I’ll wait and see after 10 games before thinking he is the next Schwarzer type.

Would certainly be an interesting signing this one… he comes with pedigree… a few people getting very over excited on here… but I don’t think anyone on here truly knows how good he is or isn’t… I’d be very surprised if anyone on here has actually watched him play 10+ games… and even if they have it’s most likely been for City in cup games where he has had extremely little to do. 

Have to admit, if I had the choice, I’d prefer Iverson but only because I know for sure how good he is having watched him. With Steffen I’ve no idea… I assume he’s good based on his status as City number 2 and USA number 1… but none of us will know for sure what level he really is until he’s played a handful of games for us. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Northern Echo have been going around twitter and rehashing it into their own articles. Shocking outlet tbh

Yep agree that’s what they do all the time.

1 hour ago, "KM" said:

He has barely played since joining Man City. You can’t judge him over some pointless stats .

What should we judge him on then?  Other than he plays for Man City, and therefore he must be great, there doesn't seem to a whole lot to go on really?

Obviously he's an international but then so is Siliki, and so is Sporar.  As far as I can tell the competition for the USA goalkeeper spot isn't exactly strong.  Arsenal buying one of them to be a back up doesn't really change that.

Not a great deal to form an opinion on really when you look at it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?