oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'd agree that % of shots saved is a better metric than number of shots saved.

However clean sheets & goals conceded can have a lot to do with the defence as well. A bad keeper can have a lot of clean sheets against their name if they're well protected by their back line.

I agree on the clean sheets and goals conceded (I think Lumley had 13 clean sheets, so it certainly isn't the be all and end all). They were easy to hand though and I'm lazy.

• Thanks 1

Look all this talk about keepers and defenders is doing my head in and tbh i don't really care!  I dont jump up and down like an idiot, feel all giddy inside and sing songs when we don't concede.

What I really want to see is us score goals and lots of them and atm we don't have anyone to score them.......c'mon MFC give us a goalscorer.........................please!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

What’s the lowdown from today chums?

Butlands crap, Johnstones crap, Courtois is better than Alisson because of one game and our (possibly) new keeper may or may not have made mistakes of varying amounts.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Forget strikers and keepers, I’m just wondering when some bitcoin billionaire is going to open an adult themed amusement park called Butt Land
image.gif.60a0ac2e401b2b66ba0befdb5fb4a85e.gif

Okay - you're going in the weird pen along with DZ! 

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

Agree with that. We're just pushing the "problem" another year like we are doing with the LWB position and probably a few extra players too. I appreciate the financial side of things and that we probably wouldn't be able to buy players like Giles and Steffen, but it's still short term solutions to problems that have been apparent for a long time. I suppose if we go up we are in a good position to either buy those loan players if they'e done well or replace them if they don't do well, and if we stay down we're not lumbered with big contracts. It's a difficult situation because ideally we don't want to have a big overhaul every summer, but at the same time we want the best quality available. I just hope we don't make too many short term solutions in key positions.

So you wouldn't rent a top dollar luxury house with pool and everything in Spain, because it's only a short term solution? 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?