oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, "KM" said:

It’s all gone rather quiet on Zack Steffen even though he was supposed to be having his medical on Tuesday? 

The Gazette reported that the medical claim was unlikely.

He was in Miami on Sunday, and the Man City players weren't due back to training until next week.

So although it's possible that he was over here by Tuesday doing a medical, I think those reports just jumped the gun a bit. I'd hope that he's here by now though. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Imminently to me means today. In reality it probably means 24-48 hours.

I think they'll all just be happy if it's done before monday, but you'd expect Spence's agent to already have agreed personal terms and thus only a medical is needed which should be concluded asap if Spence really is pushing that hard for the Spurs move.

7 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Imminently to me means today. In reality it probably means 24-48 hours.

Don't hang your hat on that. Imminently is a deliberately vague choice of wording.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Don't hang your hat on that. Imminently is a deliberately vague choice of wording.

I'm not, some of these people 'reporting' stories are very lucky to be considered journalists to be honest.

• Like 1

interesting transfer-go-round developing yesterday within the championship. west brom released sawyers ,who looks likely to go permanantly to stoke , o brien seems to be replacing him from huddersfield who are considering tom ince.  sawyers for me would be a good option to us if replacing payero.

sidenote, im suprised that johnstone and foster havent found new clubs yet after bing released ..two competent -ish keepers for this level.

second sidenote.. baggies have also brought in  jed wallace so they are recruiting well.

4 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

interesting transfer-go-round developing yesterday within the championship. west brom released sawyers ,who looks likely to go permanantly to stoke , o brien seems to be replacing him from huddersfield who are considering tom ince.  sawyers for me would be a good option to us if replacing payero.

sidenote, im suprised that johnstone and foster havent found new clubs yet after bing released ..two competent -ish keepers for this level.

second sidenote.. baggies have also brought in  jed wallace so they are recruiting well.

I believe Johnstone is headed to Palace and Foster is off to the MLS most likely.

4 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

Whatever happened to Tom Ince, seemed like he was the next big thing, then I've just not really heard about him since his ill fated move to the prem.

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

erm.... ok... no way we pay that much

Guys got 7 followers. If your going to make stuff up at least make it sound believable. £8m for a 32 year old who's hardly played in the past two years. 

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?