oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - do the players report back to Rockliffe tomorrow for the start of pre-season, or is it next week? If the former, you'd like to think we'd be trying to get deals done before the weekend, so they've got the maximum amount of time to settle into the team.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - do the players report back to Rockliffe tomorrow for the start of pre-season, or is it next week? If the former, you'd like to think we'd be trying to get deals done before the weekend, so they've got the maximum amount of time to settle into the team.

They’ve been back for over a week now?

3 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

They offered him a new deal...but at that level a lot of the time players will hold out for a better deal elsewhere. Especially when they are out of contract.

The way that was worded seemed to infer FG had decided not to renew.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Hope we add clauses to the spence deal of 

5 million if called up to England 

5 miion if win a trophy 

3 million after 50 apprences etc, 

I think that might be pushing it on top of £15m mate.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

5 miion if win a trophy 

The issue with that is that we will get a lot less upfront by adding these clauses in. Although the "win a trophy" will be valued at approximately £0, because it's Spurs...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

5 miion if win a trophy 

Might be waiting a lifetime for that 2nd £5m to come through.

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

5 miion if win a trophy 

More than likely all 3 things you’ve put there add the deal up to 20 million

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

5 miion if win a trophy 

So 10m we’d never see then 😭😭 I would hope there’s some more achievable add ons 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Hope most of money is up front. Add ons fine but I’m 50/50 whether he’ll go there and do well or annoy conte and be cast aside

I reckon he's loaned out in Jan

I think the best thing would be to make the initial fee £1 and then everything else be add-ons based on his future career progression.  That way, not only will it be exciting and very satisfying to see him doing well, it will also be a benefit to the club.  Two things I believe that most people on here would be 100% in support of 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?