oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

47 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Quote from Wilder in the Gazette this morning

"We had a meeting with the Red Faction recently, and I think they were stunned by the amount of money that Steve puts in at the start of each season. They were asking whether Steve could charter a plane for them to go to Portugal in pre-season, but somebody put them straight and said, β€˜Well, are you adding that to the Β£20m that he puts in from the off without a ball being kicked?’

The absolute cheek of the Red Faction man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wilder also says he doesn’t expect any other senior players to leave, I wonder what happened to the surprises then πŸ€”Β 

By senior does he mean over 35 πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****Β  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

I think he probably just means no first team players. The club have briefed the Gazette and Echo on Daniels, Uche, Akpom etc all being told they're going to leave so I doubt CW feels the need to address them. Especially the ones who aren't even training with us.

1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Quote from Wilder in the Gazette this morning

"We had a meeting with the Red Faction recently, and I think they were stunned by the amount of money that Steve puts in at the start of each season. They were asking whether Steve could charter a plane for them to go to Portugal in pre-season, but somebody put them straight and said, β€˜Well, are you adding that to the Β£20m that he puts in from the off without a ball being kicked?’

The absolute cheek of the Red Faction man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wilder also says he doesn’t expect any other senior players to leave, I wonder what happened to the surprises then πŸ€”Β 

Cheeky gets!Β 

8 hours ago, Foogle said:

I mean remember when we had a full video and shirt reveal with Adama and then he was gone within the month?Β 

Why would some graduate in charge of social media engagement be privy to incomings and outgoings? I know people are wanting some news but let's not resort to Astrology and healing crystals!

Although I have heard mercury is in retrograde and Uranus needs an examination.Β 

image.gif.0980ea9a499a3eaaf90366f1276bfc49.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, macapes said:

Β 

I'd forgotten all about that, I just remembered the Gestede stuff.

Traore, I still miss himΒ πŸ˜ͺ

But that kit was revealed in mid June, Traore left on the 8th of August after we'd tried our best to keep him here.

"Hey Steve. Can we get a free plane so we can go on holiday in Portugal?" Jesus, don't people have any filters? What an embarrasment.Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

"Hey Steve. Can we get a free plane so we can go on holiday in Portugal?" Jesus, don't people have any filters? What an embarrasment.Β 

That is genuinely embarrassing from RF.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Cringing at the charter flight stuff. Which throbbed asked for that!?!

Throbbed? Hmmmm what way does your mind work @SmogzillaΒ ? πŸ˜€

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Throbbed? Hmmmm what way does your mind work @SmogzillaΒ ? πŸ˜€

That's what I get for typing one handed πŸ‘€πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ.

Β 

*Throbber is what I meant to say!

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?