oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

If we do sign Zack Steffens, we might have an interesting comparison. Burnley are in need of new keepers and it’s reported:-

Manchester City goalkeeper Arijanet Muric is interesting Burnley. The Sun says potential boss Vincent Kompany plans to ask old club City for Muric, 23.

The Kosovo international, who had a loan spell at Forest in 2019-20, was in Turkey on loan last season and Kompany rates him highly.

7 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

We only seem to have been linked with Gayle, McGoldrick and Gyokeres this summer striker wise and none of them with any particular credence, hopefully there are more options and negotiations going on behind the scenes

We have also been linked to Adam Armstrong. The McGoldrick link seems tenuous at best

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Did papers not say he was at rockliffe?

I didn’t see that @Youngy228. I personally think it’s just because he played for Wilder before. I would like to think that we are aiming a lot higher than him

• Like 1

The season is just under 4 weeks away. How many signings do people think we need between now and WBA?

I would say 4 with 2 needing to be strikers or we start the season with Watmore and Coburn with no option on bench. 

If we can get Steffan, Smith and 2 strikers in and then spend the final month getting in a LCB, DM and striker I would be happy.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Youngy228 and @Blanco. The Sun, Evening Gazette and Echo all reported on the McGoldrick. All said he been over for talks. 

I think I am trying to block it out @TLF10 Give me Goykeres Armstrong and Gayle and I will be a happy chappy 😀

I reckon he’s been for talks but has doubts as he won’t want to commute from Nottingham which has been the base throughout his whole career. He will sign for derby as it’s local to him and no doubt will be a main man for them where as for us it would be back up

• Like 2

I think the important thing with McGoldrick was that he was mentioned as a squad guy rather than primary role,, sort of like Dunc coming on when we are into last 25 minutes. Not expected to run around for whole game, we lost out last year because of inexperience in that area, so if he is a "super sub", definitely an upgrade..  if there is any substance to it. 

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?