oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

The season is just under 4 weeks away. How many signings do people think we need between now and WBA?

I would say 4 with 2 needing to be strikers or we start the season with Watmore and Coburn with no option on bench. 

If we can get Steffan, Smith and 2 strikers in and then spend the final month getting in a LCB, DM and striker I would be happy.

5 for me. 2 strikers, left centre back, Steffen and smith.

and then get another DM and striker later in window. 

McNair misses the West Brom game and I would start Lenihan in the centre of the 3 and Dijksteel to the right. Need a left footer to start on the left of the 3, Fry on the bench for me.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Steffen - it's Steffen 

Not Steffan, Stefan, Stefans, Steffens or Steffans (have seen all versions and it makes me mad)

You will have been happy with my effort then 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

The season is just under 4 weeks away. How many signings do people think we need between now and WBA?

I would say 4 with 2 needing to be strikers or we start the season with Watmore and Coburn with no option on bench. 

If we can get Steffan, Smith and 2 strikers in and then spend the final month getting in a LCB, DM and striker I would be happy.

need 5 in id say

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Steffen - it's Steffen 

Not Steffan, Stefan, Stefans, Steffens or Steffans (have seen all versions and it makes me mad)

Can't wait for the first typo that calls him Stiffen...   🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Steffen - it's Steffen 

Are you ok Sonni? 🤣

13 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

6,  1st choice keeper starting lcb, starting dcm, starting 2 strikers, reserve rwb

4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Are you ok Sonni? 🤣

Yes, it just baffles me that people are so lazy about writing other peoples names .. 

Coulsen, Negrado, Steffan ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Yes, it just baffles me that people are so lazy about writing other peoples names .. 

Get it out there buddy 😂 Don’t hold back, let it all out 🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

5 for me. 2 strikers, left centre back, Steffen and smith.

and then get another DM and striker later in window. 

McNair misses the West Brom game and I would start Lenihan in the centre of the 3 and Dijksteel to the right. Need a left footer to start on the left of the 3, Fry on the bench for me.

Wilder said yesterday that Lenihan can play anywhere across the back 3, so as it stands it will be Lenihan-Fry-Dijksteel. 

Wilder was encouraging Lenihan to bring the ball out and play it out quicker, so will be something they work on in the next few weeks.

Just now, Blanco said:

Get it out there buddy 😂 Don’t hold back, let it all out 🤣🤣🤣

IVERSON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

I didn't realise they made it as far as Denmark!

It's all the steroids. The race was meant to end in Belgium, but they just can't stop pedalling...

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

SmegDane.

• Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?