oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220703-183444_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e177391292ea341a1062164547bf344b.jpg

That's not Rockliffe, boooo.

Looks wet enough to be the North West, but the bearded guy in the hat screams America.

Pretty sure that bag of domino sugar on the right is an American product 🔎

22 minutes ago, JTG said:

I was really impressed by Bilongo yesterday. Best player on the pitch in the first half for my money and was surprised not to see him get a name check in the gazette article picking out the top performers. Especially considering that as far as I'm aware he's a LWB by trade and is not necessarily used to playing CB in a back three I thought he looked excellent. Big lad, good range of passing, very composed on the ball, got up the pitch well and supported the attack. Hopefully more to come from him.

I've only seen him a few times for the U23’s and only watched the first 10minutes of the highlights. But he looks really comfortable as LCB, defends well and links in well going forward. 

Hopefully another Martin Taylor (hope that's his name) masterstroke 

35 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220703-183444_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e177391292ea341a1062164547bf344b.jpg

That's not Rockliffe, boooo.

Looks wet enough to be the North West, but the bearded guy in the hat screams America.

Hopefully it’s the ‘last meal’ before his flight to the uk 

Just now, AllBoro10 said:

Hopefully it’s the ‘last meal’ before his flight to the uk 

it's a long weekend for Independence day in the USA

1 hour ago, AllBoro10 said:

I think the fact we had a left footer at left centre back in the first half and also second half yesterday tells its own story. So I disagree. I think Lenihan will play where he played yesterday and also right centre back at times 

Yeah, as I said but only if we sign a LCB before the first game. If not it will be those 3. No way is Bilongo starting v WBA. He won’t even be on the bench.

The window is open for another 2 months. It’s entirely conceivable that we won’t sign a LCB before the first game, as much as we need one.

40 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I've only seen him a few times for the U23’s and only watched the first 10minutes of the highlights. But he looks really comfortable as LCB, defends well and links in well going forward. 

Hopefully another Martin Taylor (hope that's his name) masterstroke 

Think it's Martin carter you're thinking of mate. The scout that picked out Djed and Izzy.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

Yeah, as I said but only if we sign a LCB before the first game. If not it will be those 3. No way is Bilongo starting v WBA. He won’t even be on the bench.

The window is open for another 2 months. It’s entirely conceivable that we won’t sign a LCB before the first game, as much as we need one.

Well yeah I’d agree with that. I think we probs will sign one before then though. 

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

Isn't Spence due to return to training tomorrow?

If that is the case it will be interesting to see if he's there or not

Yes, it should tell us a lot about how far along the deal really is. If it is anywhere near as close as was reported at the back end of this week you'd think we'd tell him not to bother coming back.

I do think if he goes early this week things will start to move quicker towards the back end of the week and wouldn’t be surprised to see a few new names linked especially in those striker positions. Must admit I really want Armstrong though 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, JTG said:

Yes, it should tell us a lot about how far along the deal really is. If it is anywhere near as close as was reported at the back end of this week you'd think we'd tell him not to bother coming back.

That's my thoughts aswell, I'm really hoping he's not there as that would probably mean that any deal is along way off

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Think it's Martin carter you're thinking of mate. The scout that picked out Djed and Izzy.

thats the fella

thanks

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?