oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

I have it on good authority that Karius has refused to sign due to the link with Steffen Edberg being to old, he caused a racket and Iversen won’t sign because we scored against him and zack Steffen won’t sign because people keep spelling his name wrong. Luckily everyone has spelled Carl Darlow’s name right and he is due for talks tommorrow, so please, nobody mess up.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DocMartin said:

I have it on good authority that Karius has refused to sign due to the link with Steffen Edberg being to old, he caused a racket and Iversen won’t sign because we scored against him and zack Steffen won’t sign because people keep spelling his name wrong. Luckily everyone has spelled Carl Darlow’s name right and he is due for talks tommorrow, so please, nobody mess up.

Haha. Everyone bar you has spelt Darlow name right it seems. Its Karl not Carl.

15 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Whos Martin Taylor bud?

I got the name wrong, Carter not Taylor.

the guy who signed Djed, Izzy and Sam

26 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Sounds like Sol Bamba is signing for Swindon.

Sol Brynn will have somebody he knows with him down there.

They'll certainly sol-idify their defence!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Might try and get to a couple of Swindon games next season.

Would love to get them at some point in a cup competition this season and give big Sol a good reception 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah I think Wilder has hinted the long term plan is to make Paddy the RCB. I know people prefer Dijksteel but I feel he will prefer Paddy there with Dijksteel challenging.

Fry and Lenihan for the central position and then a LCB coming in. That I feel will be our 5 CBs for this season with Bola and Smith stepping in if needed.

People prefer Dijksteel as he is better than "Jack of all trades, master of none" McNair 

13 minutes ago, Boroinredcar said:

People prefer Dijksteel as he is better than "Jack of all trades, master of none" McNair 

You left off the most important part of the quote! "jack of all trades master of none, but often better than a master of one."

And I'd say McNair fits that, if the season had ended at the halfway point everyone would be praising McNair and wanting rid of Dijksteel, but the form flipped toward the end of the season. They both have big things to come and it's plain to see Wilder loves them both. 

• Like 3

We wouldn’t even be close to the play offs last year without Dijksteele. He really is that good for us.. I honestly think McNair moves to the CDM spot with a back 5 of 

jones, Dijksteele, Fry / Lenihan, ??, Giles 

Dijksteele first name on the defence for me 😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

We wouldn’t even be close to the play offs last year without Dijksteele. He really is that good for us.. I honestly think McNair moves to the CDM spot with a back 5 of 

Seeing as its been a slow transfer day and we been correcting thee spelling of players name. Its Dijksteel without the E on the end.

4 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

That extra e is annoying as like 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?