oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Not sure how anyone can slate McNair really. He’s been solid and professional, which is more than I can say for some. Think he would be perfect in a centre midfield holding role. Especially, the way wilder likes movement from all his defenders. Having paddy in midfield would provide great defensive cover, whilst the centre backs are cross crossing and wing backs flying up and down the pitch. As well as playing in defence when required. 😁 I think sometimes players get a raw deal when they are used in lots of different positions. Look at Wayne Rooney (pls don’t say I’m comparing paddy McNair to Wayne rooney 😁). Thing is, managers usually play players in different positions like this, because they are trust them and they are technically good enough and bright enough to do a job for the team. Which sometimes, is what is required. We still need a striker like 

• Like 1

Not a surprise, a shame for him though.

I'm sure somebody will take a gamble on him, I can't imagine that he'll be heading out to Portugal with the first team squad at this rate.

15 hours ago, TLF10 said:

@Youngy228 and @Blanco. The Sun, Evening Gazette and Echo all reported on the McGoldrick. All said he been over for talks. 

Oh well it must be true then, because we all know how reliable those media sources are 😂

• Haha 1

Apparently we are interested in Kell Watts from Newcastle. Centre back, was as on loan at Wigan last season and a quick google suggests he might be heading back there this season. 

7 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Apparently we are interested in Kell Watts from Newcastle. Centre back, was as on loan at Wigan last season and a quick google suggests he might be heading back there this season. 

He’s left footed , so could be true

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Interesting to see if a certain Djed Spence shows up at Rockliffe today.

Just cannot see it. Would expect a deal to get done. Strange it's not been sorted really.

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Interesting to see if a certain Djed Spence shows up at Rockliffe today.

I think with the way that the rumours are going regarding his transfer that it's more likely to be an uncertain Djed Spence! 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

He’ll probably go awol to try and force the move

Why do you think that?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?