oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

18 minutes ago, jmdapd said:

Somebody linked to Rockcliffe has told me that Spence hasn't trained today and they aren't sure if he's even returned today. Make of that what you will

did it come from the higher echelons of the hierarchy by any chance? 

10 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Spurs are over £700 million in debt - mainly due to White Hart Lane being rebuilt. Flies in the face of what I would define as a rich club

you have to be rich to be able to obtain that level of debt, if you don't have the income and or the assets you wont get the loans

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

That may well be the case however they do carry a fair amount of indebtedness 

You make it sound like debt is a problem even if the finances are healthy and you can pay off your loan. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Well, one journalist said he was back and doing everything he was asked this morning and the gazette just tweeted this - 

Reckon your mate is one of the many boro fans looking to ruin Spence's name as much as possible. 

possibly, or possibly that Spence is away from the rest of the group doing his batch of tests. 

His mate may only have a view of the guys on the training pitches?

15 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Fair play to Djed . I didn’t expect him to turn up as i expected his agent to be in his ear about agitating to force the move as numerous  players seem to do these days.

contrary to what was said / suggested earlier, I have nowt really against him but it’s best for all concerned for it to be finalised soonest.

2 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Fair play to Djed . I didn’t expect him to turn up as i expected his agent to be in his ear about agitating to force the move as numerous  players seem to do these days.

contrary to what was said / suggested earlier, I have nowt really against him but it’s best for all concerned for it to be finalised soonest.

I always thought if he had to he would come back, he is not stupid even if acts immature at times. 

He won't want to turn up for his new club out of shape and it is only pre-season, plenty of previous players classed as problems have come back and completed good preseasons and still moved on 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

possibly, or possibly that Spence is away from the rest of the group doing his batch of tests. 

His mate may only have a view of the guys on the training pitches?

Spence hasn't trained this morning but the players are due back out at 2:30, so I'll hopefully get an update then.

As you say, he may be at Rockcliffe speaking to the club about his future or undergoing all the necessary fitness tests that all players go through (although if a deal was close, that would seem like a waste of time)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rob said:

I always thought if he had to he would come back, he is not stupid even if acts immature at times. 

He won't want to turn up for his new club out of shape and it is only pre-season, plenty of previous players classed as problems have come back and completed good preseasons and still moved on 

I remember Ramirez getting booed at the pre-season friendly at the Riverside against Augsburg after his antics in 2017.

He'd still managed a pre-season with us before we sold him.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I remember Ramirez getting booed at the pre-season friendly at the Riverside after his antics in 2017.

that's the fans tho not the player, he still come back and done a professional pre-season until he got his way and was moved on

22 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Spurs are over £700 million in debt - mainly due to White Hart Lane being rebuilt. Flies in the face of what I would define as a rich club

I'm sure they have huge liabilities, just as they have huge assets.   If their net position is £700m in the hole, then surely the company is trading illegally and is about to get shut down??  Hmm...

28 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

But you'd think they'd have budgeted for that.

Takes a long time to pay off that kind of debt. Can't just neglect the squad until you're back in the black.

They've got a large debt to service, but then so do many other clubs...Man Utd being one. Still manage to spend loads on players most seasons.

1 minute ago, Herbivorous said:

I'm sure they have huge liabilities, just as they have huge assets.   If their net position is £700m in the hole, then surely the company is trading illegally and is about to get shut down??  Hmm...

They'll be fine as long as they don't sell themselves their own stadium, outbid us for Martyn Waghorn, or post memes of Daniel Levy holding Steve Gibson on puppet strings.

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Open oneboro transfer thread and see 32 new posts in like an hour, get excited and the disappointment 

Every time. Appreciate the snippets we get from those that are ITK but sooo many cases of pointless waffle. The Juninho saga, Spence shenanigans, name spellings… 😂

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?