oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

15 minutes ago, Brunners said:
24 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Borodane - I'm putting you forward to replace Keith Scott.

I'm sure Keiran Scott will be relieved.

Also Kieran Scott

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Will said:

So is BD replacing all 3 of them or what?

I think BD is getting the Cillit Bang add 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

Faster than a speeding mullet..  more powerful than a tractor ..  able to leap tall dogs in a single bound...  It's SuperDane

A man of many talents 🙂

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Faster than a speeding mullet..  more powerful than a tractor ..  able to leap tall dogs in a single bound...  It's SuperDane

A man of many talents 🙂

He's got VIKING POWARRRR!!!

Nothing Can Stop Us Vikings GIF

Talking of Scandinavians. Did you see Andreas Christensen made himself unavailable for the cup final?

I knew the Danes were of poor character and morals. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

I think BD is getting the Cillit Bang add 🤷‍♂️

No, it was SmogDane who put himself forward for that one but then he realised he'd slightly misread it.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Doesn't look like Iversen will be returning to Preston

https://www.deepdaledigest.com/news/preston-leicester-city-daniel-iversen-peter-ridsdale/

"That’s the view of North End director Peter Ridsdale, who spoke about a whole host of issues on Tuesday.

Ridsdale told North End’s official website that he thinks the odds of Iversen re-joining Preston are ‘slim’.

Ridsdale noted that Iversen will now either settle down with Leicester or head permanently for first-team action, most likely for a fee beyond what Preston can afford.

“I think if we’re honest with each other, the odds of Daniel Iversen coming back I would have thought are slim,” said Ridsdale. “We’ve had him for 18 months, he’s done outstandingly well and my guess is he will either stay within the Leicester fold or look for a permanent move somewhere,” he added."

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?