oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

can’t see us being able to compete financially but then as a striker looking at Fulham, who play one up top .. do you fancy yourself to push out Mitrovic or go somewhere you’d be first choice 😉 

• Like 1

I suppose the difference with the Muniz situation last season is that we could guarantee that Gyokeres will be first choice.

He's not going to be daft enough to believe he's going to start ahead of Mitrovic.

Agree with what people have said about Gyokeres. As a career move we are better for him than Fulham.

He remains my no.1 striker choice but all depends on his price tag. Would not want to pay over the odds for him on back of 1 good season.

With Craig Johns mentioning strikers who's contracts up next summer here's the full list according to transfermarkt, would take some from there for sure

I'd have Shayne Lavery as a back up I thought he was a proper nuisance in all the games vs Blackpool 

image.thumb.png.3e9606c37111675b64fff0f87bf79913.png

cant make a good case for any tbf but id steer well clear of anymore small irish types ,maguire , is actually slightly less proficient in most striking attributes than aaron connolly,  

34 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

cant make a good case for any tbf but id steer well clear of anymore small irish types ,maguire , is actually slightly less proficient in most striking attributes than aaron connolly,  

Is there really a need for racism in this conversation? Really not called for @Essuuaitch

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

The lead singer from Coldplay 

He could have a good season left in him .. 

You are not really advocating for Chris Martin still @SmogDane 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?