oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dwight Gayle deal collapsed as we have made surprise progress on 2 strikers and we pulled the plug.( both played uk last year ). Spence deal preventing finalising them both.  Could be another big exit

We’re close to signing Gayle, it’s almost done.

I haven’t had a lot. My source has been quiet since he met a new lass and he’s spending every spare minute with her and her lad Mungo. Nothing more on Darlow only that announced soon.

Posted Images

If that's true and he goes to Fulham, all 3 of their strikers were stolen from us 

Mitrovic, Muniz and Gyokeres 

• Like 3

can’t see us being able to compete financially but then as a striker looking at Fulham, who play one up top .. do you fancy yourself to push out Mitrovic or go somewhere you’d be first choice 😉 

• Like 1

I suppose the difference with the Muniz situation last season is that we could guarantee that Gyokeres will be first choice.

He's not going to be daft enough to believe he's going to start ahead of Mitrovic.

Agree with what people have said about Gyokeres. As a career move we are better for him than Fulham.

He remains my no.1 striker choice but all depends on his price tag. Would not want to pay over the odds for him on back of 1 good season.

With Craig Johns mentioning strikers who's contracts up next summer here's the full list according to transfermarkt, would take some from there for sure

I'd have Shayne Lavery as a back up I thought he was a proper nuisance in all the games vs Blackpool 

image.thumb.png.3e9606c37111675b64fff0f87bf79913.png

cant make a good case for any tbf but id steer well clear of anymore small irish types ,maguire , is actually slightly less proficient in most striking attributes than aaron connolly,  

34 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

cant make a good case for any tbf but id steer well clear of anymore small irish types ,maguire , is actually slightly less proficient in most striking attributes than aaron connolly,  

Is there really a need for racism in this conversation? Really not called for @Essuuaitch

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

The lead singer from Coldplay 

He could have a good season left in him .. 

You are not really advocating for Chris Martin still @SmogDane 😂😂😂

• Haha 1