oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

Unfortunately, people are clouded with their judgement simply because he’s a Boro lad. I’m not saying I wouldn’t have him, because for the right price I would but some of the attributes you think he has, he doesn’t in my opinion.

This isn't aimed exclusively at you as plenty of people say it and yours is just the example I am responding to, but this is such a lazy way to try and discredit differing opinions on Gibson. 

We're not signing him anyway so does it really matter?  DZ has a worse record at this ITK lark than someone would have just pulling random names out of a hat.  And I don't mean random footballer's names, I just mean random names.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We're not signing him anyway so does it really matter?  DZ has a worse record at this ITK lark than someone would have just pulling random names out of a hat.  And I don't mean random footballer's names, I just mean random names.

I’ve always wanted us to sign Dirk Diggler. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Borodane said:

I’ve always wanted us to sign Dirk Diggler. 

We need a decent strip...not a decent stripper (although it may make the female fans happy).

1 hour ago, estonpidge said:

Torsten Frings has to be the best random name.

Especially as its an anagram of Ten Frost Rings. 

Back on topic, I'd like us to sign Mitrovic if he fails to cut it in the PL and gets benched by Fulham (even if its just on loan).

• Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

What position does Twine play? I know very little about him.

Not 100% sure. Most places saying attacking midfielder. Think he’s an attacking midfielder/ striker in a two up top

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

What position does Twine play? I know very little about him.

From what I've seen of him, granted I've only watched him a handful of times he seems to be a CAM/CF. He plays just behind the striker. He seems to have a really good shot on him and can score freekicks and put some decent corners in.

Darling & Twine have been the real standouts when I've watched MK Dons. 

I'd happily have both, they're both 22 and have lots of potential. They look a level above the league their playing in.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?