oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022

1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Why does any of it matter though? Block him if you don’t want to read his posts. It’s a sodding rumours (tittle tattle) thread on a message board. 

because if it is the guy we think it is, he's ban evading and is here to be a tit.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dwight Gayle deal collapsed as we have made surprise progress on 2 strikers and we pulled the plug.( both played uk last year ). Spence deal preventing finalising them both.  Could be another big exit

It is done. Announcement probably early next week

We’re close to signing Gayle, it’s almost done.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JTG said:

Just watched the interview with Giles on the club website and one thing which really stuck out to me was that he spoke about the pull of coming to play for Chris Wilder and the front foot attacking style of play.

I’ve  got to say we seem to be a much more attractive proposition than we were a year ago.

The pull Chris Wilder has in the game compared to our previous managers will be night and day. It will be instrumental in attracting the better players this window, make no doubt about it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

The pull Chris Wilder has in the game compared to our previous managers will be night and day. It will be instrumental in attracting the better players this window, make no doubt about it.

Agree and he knows it well, mentioned it a few times in his interviews. 

• Like 1

understand what you are saying Brunners, but every time that person has appeared, within a VERY short time, he has dropped the mask, so far J23 has behaved fairly well despite our scepticism and if we are right, the appropriate action will occur, but if we are wrong, then we should not assume he is guilty of saying "Jehov..." 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, JTG said:

Just watched the interview with Giles on the club website and one thing which really stuck out to me was that he spoke about the pull of coming to play for Chris Wilder and the front foot attacking style of play.

I’ve  got to say we seem to be a much more attractive proposition than we were a year ago.

This is what has given me confidence this summer will be different to the past summers of disappointment. As players are excited to play for wilder as he implements a modern football philosophy. They believe they will improve and build their reputation playing for Wilder. In previous Windows we have been linked and targeted players who decided to go elsewhere as weren't excited by our project but with Wilder it seems like we have a much better chance at attracting players. 

2 hours ago, Juninho23 said:

It's not. This is the first account I've posted from. I just 'lurked' from my other, as never been given any info before 

yep when you banned all you can do is lurk lol

I don't often post here as I prefer to lurk. Have to say the persecution of Juninho23 is troubling. Some of you lambasting him need to take a good look at yourselves.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

This Juninho23 gadge, Judging by his style of writing, he reminds me a bit of a former FMTTM poster that seemingly no longer posts over there 🤔

Whether Juninho23 is or isn't who he claims he is or accused of being surely he should be allowed to post until such times as he does or says something unacceptable. No doubt the usual suspects will be wetting themselves with glee if he does indeed turn out to be a pain which is sadder still.

This forum should be representative of all things Boro, daft kids posting nonsense, old farts posting nonsense, excitable posters exclaiming their Boro till I die credentials, erudite posters, witty posters, lurking posters, posters whose escape from sad reality is here, posters who love to revel in intellectual debate, posters who perhaps didn't get straight "A's" and struggle to use paragraphs or know there from their and everything in between and much more. Elitism isn't a good look no matter which way it's wrapped up.

In most cases we don't know what posters individual situations are and what they may be going through privately. Some are no doubt strong and highly opinionated and dish out as good as they get but no doubt there will be many (probably lurking) lacking confidence in fear of bullying by the mob even if "humorous" pretentiousness less than subtly masks it.

Maybe Juninho23 is Juno10 and multiple other past usernames, maybe he misses contributing, maybe he has realised his past mistakes (there are some on here who have been banned and come back if not perhaps contrite at least better game players) and wants to start again, maybe not. If he is intending on being mischievous at least this time thus far his contributions have been both accurate and valuable. Innocent until proven guilty, live and let live and less Judge, Jury and Executioners please.

• Like 16