oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth V Boro 0-0

11 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Fry struggled in the first half against Chelsea and hasn't looked right since (by his own standards). I think he has probably been carrying a knock and it has finally caught up with him.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few of them are.

That said Fry has a history of missing 10-12 league games a season. Hopefully we can get him fully fit for next season as he’s been very good this season.

We have a awful recent record against Bournemouth and I don’t see that changing tomorrow. 

I also expect Sheff Utd, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Forest and Millwall to pick up points tomorrow.  Won’t be a Good Friday.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

It doesn't get much harder playing a side away thats hunting one of the automatic places and a place where we've been well beat previously. I'd love us to pull it off tomorrow but we're not great away from home and I think they'll just have too much for us. We have one of the hardest run ins Huddersfield at home Bournemouth, Swansea and Preston away 4 tough games. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Fry struggled in the first half against Chelsea and hasn't looked right since (by his own standards). I think he has probably been carrying a knock and it has finally caught up with him.

He pulled his calf muscle at the end of the first half against Hull didn't he? Other than the lapse in concentration for Mitrovic's goal I don't think he's been particularly poor to be honest. Spot on at Peterborough and he didn't give Hull a kick. Since Chelsea we've conceded one goal in three games whilst he's been on the pitch and that was against the best side in the league. I think a few underestimate his importance to us.

Am praying we start this Easter weekend of destiny on the strong footing.  We have suffered a few very bad days in recent memory at Dean Court. Under Karanka we went there challenging for top 2 and we were spanked and had to settle for playoffs. In the prem ramirez got his Red card in a day of humiliation. Hope tomorrow it is different we have to rise up and put in a massive performance. 

A draw tomorrow would be a good result if we follow it up with a win v Huddersfield.

A draw might look bad tomorrow evening when looking at the table because those above us bar Luton are likely to win but just need to keep our nerve in these next 4 days .

That will hopefully see a return of 4pts which would put us in a strong position regardless lf what others do.

• Like 1

Are we live on Sky tomorrow? I’m sure we were supposed to be but it’s not showing up when I’m looking..?

ignore me… only got as far as 3am before I panicked. We are live on sky sports football at 2.30PM

Edited by marvin
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, LBP said:

Slightly gutted no white kit this year, it's usually Bournemouth away we need it for isn't it? 

Yeah mate. It will be the green away this season. Last time we wear it tomorrow.

• Like 2

The Hull defeat finished our season. 2-0 Bournemouth.
The push for the play offs this season has been a bonus anyway as at the start of the campaign I did not expect us to be anywhere near. So it has been a good ride.

Hoping for more next season once CW has had the chance to rebuild. 

(Please make me eat my words Boro.) :)

• Like 1

We really need a win today or a point as a minimum.

It's a huge ask but there's no point in us going down there to roll over. On paper Hull should never have beaten us and now it's time for a few of our Players to deliver and for us come away with unexcepted points to rebuild confidence and belief.

Lumley to save a penalty and a Connolly hat trick. Let's get rid of the puke Green kit voodoo at the same time and consign it to the bin. 

Can we even wear the Green kit as isn't there a Red/Green colour blind issue for some TV viewers?

It's Match Day Come on boro let's start the season defining weekend with a win! 

Lumley

Dijksteel.      Peltier     Mcnair 

Jones.           Howson                Bola

Crooks.        Tav

Balogun     Sporar 

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0