• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

But I don't think he's poor, certainly no poorer than any of our other strikers. His lack of goalscoring is annoying and I'm not sure it'll ever click for him, but with our current collection of strikers doing absolutely nothing, I'd rather just get behind him and hope it comes good then re-evaluate in the summer. 

Mate give up. He’s awful again.  He’s done nothing since he signed, nothing. 

Bola been out most of the season he's still blowing the cobwebs off I reckon. Connollys performance not worth debating anymore. We all know he's not to good, but not really got much better really. 

What do people think Connolly and Coburn would be like together? Connolly is good at pulling defenders out of position and creating space for another striker to use.  The problem is we have no one using it.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Missed the first half. Though it doesn't seem like 'missed' is the right word....

Come on Boro. Need a win, especially with Sheffied losing

I dozed off for 15 minutes! Got some caffeine on board so hopefully can stay awake for the rest of the game. 😁

Oof - close from Tav there. Header just wide!

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0