• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sporar for Watmore and then Coburn for Connolly, surely?

I’m starting to think/worry that Wilder doesn’t have a clue what to do regarding our strikers.  Sporar seemed to be completely out of the picture but now he’s suddenly involved again.  The only consistent thing at the moment appears to be the one striker with the worst record out of the lot. Absolutely no idea what his thinking is beyond who runs around a lot but even then it’s actually Watmore who puts the most work in out of all of them, as we’ve seen again today.

• Like 3
Just now, Borodane said:

We’re going backwards way too much. It always ends up with a punt up from Daniels that we never get hold of. 

Team looks bereft of confidence and belief, always backwards or safety first, think the last 2 have knocked the play off hope out of them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I’m starting to think/worry that Wilder doesn’t have a clue what to do regarding our strikers.  Sporran seemed to be completely out of the picture but now he’s suddenly involved again.  The only consistent thing at the moment appears to be the one striker with the worst record out of the lot. Absolutely no idea what his thinking is beyond who runs around a lot but even then it’s actually Watmore who puts the most work in out of all of them, as we’ve seen again today.

Were we not warned about this though?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, White Band said:

I've always thought that Watmore is most effective as an impact sub. He hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise today.

He's certainly tried to make things happen, but hasn't had much support when he has made runs. Aside from that neither he or Connolly have seen much of the ball to do anything with...though thats more symptomatic of Wilder's system not working properly with the players we have.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0