oneBoro Forum

Bournemouth V Boro 0-0

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm doing the Huddersfield thread and I'll be asleep during the actual game, bloody night shifts!

Weighing up not sleeping off my night just to watch it.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

Bloody awful game but a point away at  Bournemouth is a good point. Special mention to Matt Crooks congratulations I don't think we've had a player who's managed 15 yellows in a season and as a reward you can have a rest for 3 matches take a bow son.  

2 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

It's a shame that Wilder can't change games.

Either Plan A works and we win or... that happens.

Tbf I think plan a was to get a point and hope other results went our way 

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

Bloody awful game but a point away at  Bournemouth is a good point. Special mention to Matt Crooks congratulations I don't think we've had a player who's managed 15 yellows in a season and as a reward you can have a rest for 3 matches take a bow son.  

One for the statos, not sure I ever remember this myself

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I am more than happy with that result, if not the performance 

We're up to 7th and 2 points off the play-offs with a game in hand now.

It felt like another game that kinda passed us by.  Another mark against Wilder for me.  I know he said the other day that he felt like he had more belief than the players do but I’m not sure his decisions show that. Seems a bit too content to just get by in some games. Other teams have helped us out today thankfully. 

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Tbf I think plan a was to get a point and hope other results went our way 

He always bangs on about wanting to win games, he said he backs us to beat Barcelona yesterday! I think not.

A good result for us in the end!

It wasnt a great advertisment for the championship and I we simply cancelled each other out.

Blackburn and Sheff Utd both lost so we have to look at it as a point gained and see if we can get a win at home on Monday.

Well that was a totally forgettable game but a hard earned point none the less. Do you remember the days when losing Crooks for three games would have mattered?  I have stayed on the fence over Connolly but now I just cannot see what his strength are and what he offers as a footballer

• Like 3

Dreadful game. Both teams were poor. Was really surprised how little threat Bournemouth showed. Didn't really come at us until the last 10 minutes or so and even then it wasn't sustained pressure.

Daniels didn't have to do anything amazing but what he did do, he did well. Although his traditional long kicks aren't particularly useful with our style of play, at least I was spared any heart attacks with sudden rushes out of goal to play sweeper-keeper.

Think Boro had maybe 2 sort-of-almost chances all game, but at no point did I ever get to the edge of my seat, thinking we were going to score.

Defensively solid for much of the game, apart from 1 or 2 heart in mouth moments - notably when 'Muff had that header off the bar. Sadly still just as toothless up front. 

Wonder if Wilder is going to try and change things for the remaining games, to make us more of an attacking threat, or will he be resigned to playing out the season like this, then rebuilding in the Summer?

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yeah to be fair if the table looked like this before the day started I'd have taken it all day long. Back in our hands. 

That hull game though. That's going to haunt me

Scarred me for life watching it live, may never go back 

• Haha 2