• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

If your a striker and your not scoring goals or assisting your strike partner then what are you actually doing in the side.

Running around, falling over, fouling defenders and waving your arms around to make think it’s all your teammates fault.

4 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Running around, falling over, fouling defenders and waving your arms around to make think it’s all your teammates fault.

Well we could always have kept uche. How'd he do today? Oh yeah, finally got a start, got booked and dragged off at half time. 

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well we could always have kept uche. How'd he do today? Oh yeah, finally got a start, got booked and dragged off at half time. 

And still has more goals than your golden boy.

In less minutes for a worse team and Uche is dog ***

I thought it was a really good point today, I know the performance was average but sometimes you've got to grind points out. 

It looked like both teams had done their homework on each other and we pretty much cancelled each other out.

We've got 3 really big home games coming up and if we win them then we'll almost be in the playoffs. 

The worry is that the energy and tempo from earlier in the season isn't really there at the moment. Hopefully we can lift ourselves for a huge game on Monday. The annoying thing is I think we are capable of beating virtually everyone in this poor division but we just look like we're running out of gas a bit.

I said during the game that I'd look at dropping a striker and bringing in another midfielder, I dont think its really working with any of the strikers and having an extra midfielder would allow players like Tav, Jones and now McGree to make runs higher up the pitch. Maybe its a bit late in the season now to change shape and I don't know whether Wilder would change things but its something I'd at least look to change mid-game if things aren't working. 

Overall though I feel positive, things are in our hands and I would have snapped your hand off for 6th when Wilder was appointed. Even if we fall short this season I think we'll be challenging for the top 2 next season under Wilder. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I thought it was a really good point today, I know the performance was average but sometimes you've got to grind points out. 

It looked like both teams had done their homework on each other and we pretty much cancelled each other out.

We've got 3 really big home games coming up and if we win them then we'll almost be in the playoffs. 

The worry is that the energy and tempo from earlier in the season isn't really there at the moment. Hopefully we can lift ourselves for a huge game on Monday. The annoying thing is I think we are capable of beating virtually everyone in this poor division but we just look like we're running out of gas a bit.

I said during the game that I'd look at dropping a striker and bringing in another midfielder, I dont think its really working with any of the strikers and having an extra midfielder would allow players like Tav, Jones and now McGree to make runs higher up the pitch. Maybe its a bit late in the season now to change shape and I don't know whether Wilder would change things but its something I'd at least look to change mid-game if things aren't working. 

Overall though I feel positive, things are in our hands and I would have snapped your hand off for 6th when Wilder was appointed. Even if we fall short this season I think we'll be challenging for the top 2 next season under Wilder. 

The season normally has three part referred to as silly, the start, Christmas period and the end which throws up some stupid results. Not the best time to be chasing a play off spot.  

I would of took a point before hand. But they were there for the taking. Daniels give me confidence all being not really tested. Claimed his crosses and looked comfortable on the ball. Crooks, quiet and gets a stupid yellow with game nearly finished. Don’t understand how Connolly stayed on over Watmore aswell. Thought Watmore was the livelier. Sol bamba is a rolls royce. Also good to see results go our way today. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Guffie said:

I would of took a point before hand. But they were there for the taking. Daniels give me confidence all being not really tested. Claimed his crosses and looked comfortable on the ball. Crooks, quiet and gets a stupid yellow with game nearly finished. Don’t understand how Connolly stayed on over Watmore aswell. Thought Watmore was the livelier. Sol bamba is a rolls royce. Also good to see results go our way today. 

I think Connolly was about to come off but Watmore had a pull on his leg. He’s still having to be managed

@Borodane. Its a 3 game ban for Crooks. Misses Huddersfield at home, Swansea away and Cardiff home.
Hoping McGree really steps up for these 3 games and shows us what Wilder seems so excited about.

35 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think Connolly was about to come off but Watmore had a pull on his leg. He’s still having to be managed

Yeah true. Suppose didn’t make a difference as both strikers came off

29 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

How did Payero do today for the under 23’s?

I’ve heard he’s in the squad for Monday. Don’t know if it’s true, but most likely definitely will be now with crooks suspended