• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

For a team that spent several seasons in the PL, it doesn't look like they spent any of that money developing their ground...has a distinctly old-school look a bit like Burnley's.

2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

One of the worst games visually I can remember. I can hardly see what’s going on due to the shadows and the kits 🙃

I'm getting mild eye strain already...

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

For a team that spent several seasons in the PL, it doesn't look like they spent any of that money developing their ground...has a distinctly old-school look a bit like Burnley's.

Bournemouth don't own their stadium, they lease it from a property company

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

One of the worst games visually I can remember. I can hardly see what’s going on due to the shadows and the kits 🙃

It always seems to be really sunny in Bournemouth!

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0