oneBoro Forum

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

Oooh - lovely cross from Dijk!

But as usual no-one in the box to get on the end. Why does this always happen? 🤬

Do they not practice this sort of thing in training?

1 minute ago, White Band said:

You made me think we'd conceded...!

Sorry about that but Bmouth clearly there for the taking if we put the pressure on them

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Oooh - lovely cross from Dijk!

But as usual no-one in the box to get on the end. Why does this always happen? 🤬

Do they not practice this sort of thing in training?

I think it’s because we don’t want goal scoring strikers.

Someone like Andy Cole or Gary Lineker scores there but our strikers don’t make those run. 

• Sad 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0

• Latest Posts

• Yes I totally agree. He’s already admitted he could have put Fry on but even if he doesn’t we have a forward on the bench and there’s 7 minutes left why not put him on with Forss instead of playing a midfielder out of position.     what a total kick in the balls that result is, feels like a defeat. 
    • hopefully in the next week there's gonna be a few surprises.. I mean, wasn't wilder on about 4 new players?
    • I don't think we're signing a right sided central defender.
    • signed 3 free transfers and 3 loans.. only paid actual cash money for 2 strikers, both of which have been referred to as being 'ones for the future', and combined fee's for both mount to 1/5 of what we've received from Spence & Tavernier. So obviously our main striker is yet to be bought. As far as I can tell so far, we've mainly just been covering the players that have exited the club after last season. So yeah, the club need to pull their finger out. Wilder clearly also wants/needs an LCB that will work with his system. Then if he's decided to play McNair as a CM this season, imo we need an RCB that fits wilders tactics better than Dijksteel. tbh I think McNair should be a great RCB in Wilder's style though, so if he's just covering in CM atm and will go back to RCB, then we need another CM imo, probably a proper out and out defensive one. So I'm gonna say.. 3. 3 actual proper signings, that show a genuine ambition to get promoted - there's £20m still in the kitty just from the money we've made from sales..
    • They only had the chance to lob in the box because we gave it away sloppily. Overall we were brilliant and should’ve been up at least 3 or 4 by then.