• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Daniels was spot on where it actually mattered, claimed almost every ball and kept it calm.

Just arrived in Bournemouth. sun’s out seen a couple of Boro shirts cutting about.  Looking forward to a good day and great result UTB

Hello everyone. I have some important information to share with you today. I AM THE FINAL MATCH DAY THREAD AUTHOR YOU WILL SEE THIS SEASON! THAT’S RIGHT, BORO ARE ABOUT TO GO ON A 9 GA

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'd rather just get behind him and hope it comes good

I bet you would you saucy devil. Well, from what I’ve seen he’s apparently single so now’s yer chance 👍

• Haha 3

Interesting stat there.

Watmore and Connolly with joint fewest touches in the game so far - just 9 each.

Think that pretty much highlights our problem of how little our forwards are involved in games. Then we wonder why they struggle to score...

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Jones defending is really underrated.

He is brilliant. Our main attacking outlet (usually) but doesn't shirk his defensive duties. Love the guy.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Interesting stat there.

Watmore and Connolly with joint fewest touches in the game so far - just 9 each.

Think that pretty much highlights our problem of how little our forwards are involved in games. Then we wonder why they struggle to score...

Because our midfield does not penetrate enough. Crooks needs taking off

• Downsouth changed the title to Bournemouth V Boro 0-0