oneBoro Forum

20220417_103834.thumb.jpg.c466f65a6a6e6c7c108eae753df5fc09.jpg

Huddersfield really do their research.

At least they spelled his name right.

It's funny that there's only him and Watmore on their "ones to watch" list.

Watmore for understandable reasons, we can guess the Lumley reasons.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

sometimes people just seem to take against players...  bloke near me starts at it every time Tav gets the ball and will not give him praise for anything but Howson can't do any wrong.. if Tav has a shot, Howson would have buried it. Reality doesn't come into it. As far as Connolly goes, I think there is a player in there but whether he does it here or not is becoming debatable. Don't know if the off-field stuff is true or not, but often relationship situations can affect the best of people and if he is having difficulties coping, could explain a lot about his actions on the pitch.   

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20220417_103834.thumb.jpg.c466f65a6a6e6c7c108eae753df5fc09.jpg

Huddersfield really do their research.

At least they spelled his name right.

It's funny that there's only him and Watmore on their "ones to watch" list.

Watmore for understandable reasons, we can guess the Lumley reasons.

Must have seen him come up for the corner at the end of the Hull game...  our most dangerous man in the box (he said choosing his words carefully).  This game is winnable as they are not a team that puts up a wall and sits in, so if we can make one last big effort, then three points can be had.. but either way, if you had said we would be in this position before season started, I would have bitten your hand off. Most seasons we are already more or less thinking it is over by now even when we have been in contention due to other teams in the mix. This year there are no standouts, so if CW can find one last rabbit in his hat, then there is hope 

• Like 1

We should be winning this. We're at home, we really need a win and Huddersfield's record away to us is horrendous.

So they'll squeak a 0-1 win, most likely.

Connolly will miss an absolute sitter and Balogun will spontaneously combust when through on goal, probably.

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Do you know how childish you look constantly trying to push that nickname in every match thread? 😂

No more so than the 'Colin' nickname for Warnock which went on for months.  That seemed to be perfectly acceptable .Strange that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Leesider said:

No more so than the 'Colin' nickname for Warnock which went on for months.  That seemed to be perfectly acceptable .Strange that.

Warnock has been called Colin for decades 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Leesider said:

It wasn't perfectly acceptable to me, I thought it made the people that used it look like dickheads then too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty sure "Colin" embraced that nickname being used just like we embrace being called Smoggies.

Hardly a term of endearment though even if that is true.No need for it. I dread to think what Wilder would be called if & when things go pear shaped!

6 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

I'm not sure he did.

Didn't he get upset when Lineker called him Colin?

A professional TV presenter like Gary Lineker calling him Colin is a bit different to your everyday football fan.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2