oneBoro Forum

The way Warnock acted in his last 12 months here throwing our young players under the bus and sending a 20 million pound future England u21 out on his ear because he was too much of a dinosaur to manage him. His touchline antics and ridiculous interviews. Colin is polite compared to what he could have been called 

• Like 2
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Leesider said:

I suspect not on the forums of the club he was managing at the time.

Oh, I don't know.  He wasn't successful everywhere he went, not that you'd know it like.  He won 72 billion promotions you know.

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

A professional TV presenter like Gary Lineker calling him Colin is a bit different to your everyday football fan.

True, but if had embraced the nickname in the same way we have with Smoggies he wouldn't have been bothered whoever said it.

2 hours ago, Leesider said:

Hardly a term of endearment though even if that is true.No need for it. I dread to think what Wilder would be called if & when things go pear shaped!

Hmm, that's a good point, we haven't spent much time figuring this out yet have we?  Chris Vilder?  Wilderbeast?  Christ Alive?  Chris Pearshaped?  Probably needs it's own thread really.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Hmm, that's a good point, we haven't spent much time figuring this out yet have we?  Chris Vilder?  Wilderbeast?  Christ Alive?  Chris Pearshaped?  Probably needs it's own thread really.

Hopefully there's plenty of time to think about it before the 'Get out of my club' brigade reappear.

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

To keep the spirit of Colin alive it would have to be an anagram wouldn't it?

Is Disc Whirler insulting enough?

As in "He's just an effin disc whirler. Hasn't got a clue who his best strikers are".

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

To keep the spirit of Colin alive it would have to be an anagram wouldn't it?

Is Disc Whirler insulting enough?

As in "He's just an effin disc whirler. Hasn't got a clue who his best strikers are".

I don't know but in my opinion Aaron Connolly is an anal corn loony.

Hopefully Jones is back to his best tomorrow. He really is our best hope of creating anything & his understandable slight drop in form has coincided with our lack of goals & chances created.

Fingers crossed for a 1-0 victory.

Paddy is due a goal

41 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Oh, I don't know.  He wasn't successful everywhere he went, not that you'd know it like.  He won 72 billion promotions you know.

I'm pretty sure a few randoms on a fan forum wouldn't bother him too much I wouldn't be too worried 😅

First time visit to Middlesbrough, will go to the match with my son (7 years old) - visiting from Sweden. He’s supporting United. I don’t know what I been doing wrong. We’re should we go pre match to make him change his mind? Got a recommendation of Bier and Beer. Stick to that?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, johan7 said:

First time visit to Middlesbrough, will go to the match with my son (7 years old) - visiting from Sweden. He’s supporting United. I don’t know what I been doing wrong. We’re should we go pre match to make him change his mind? Got a recommendation of Bier and Beer. Stick to that?

The six medals isn’t too far from the ground. It does get busy  tho. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2