• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

The way Warnock acted in his last 12 months here throwing our young players under the bus and sending a 20 million pound future England u21 out on his ear because he was too much of a dinosaur to manage him. His touchline antics and ridiculous interviews. Colin is polite compared to what he could have been called 

He wasn’t the only manager who couldn’t manage Spence to be fair. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

The six medals isn’t too far from the ground. It does get busy  tho. 

It’s a soulless Wetherspoons type pub 😉

Bier and Beer is good. Anywhere down Bedford Street or Baker Street has a good atmosphere and good beer plus is very friendly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone like me and not nervous about this game? 

I accept it is a must win game hence why my relaxed attitude is not usually me. I got a very “what will be, will be” type mindset about it all.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Anyone like me and not nervous about this game? 

I accept it is a must win game hence why my relaxed attitude is not usually me. I got a very “what will be, will be” type mindset about it all.

You are right to be relaxed about it @TLF10

Comfortable home win 💪

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Humpty said:

He wasn’t the only manager who couldn’t manage Spence to be fair. 

He played well under Woodgate. Burst onto the scene and made that spot in the team his own, played well against Spurs in both the home and away tie, it's probably the best we've seen of him here.

Even if he hadn't though, I wouldn't really consider adding "Well Jonny Woodgate couldn't manage him either" to a point to make it more solid. He nearly managed to take what was at the very least a mid-table squad to League One.

I have generously said we can get 3 wins and 2 draws from our last 5 games in a table predictor for the remaining games, which includes a draw tomorrow, and combine that with the other results in the fixture list that would have us scrape in by a point on the last day. Sheffield United would drop out with a draw at home to Fulham, we would win at Preston and finish just inside.

I can't stand the idea of it going right to the wire and being the side that needs to go away from home to get more points than our direct opponents to get in. That last game day, I have Luton beating Reading, Huddersfield beating Bristol City and finishing 3 points ahead of us so GD could be a factor in overtaking someone other than Sheffield United if for whatever reason, those teams really falter at home in their final games. Forest would be out of reach though, starting the day 4 points ahead of us.

I think it will be a score draw tomorrow but a win would really put us back on track for scraping in at least. Looking forward to it. UTB

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Hmm, that's a good point, we haven't spent much time figuring this out yet have we?  Chris Vilder?  Wilderbeast?  Christ Alive?  Chris Pearshaped?  Probably needs it's own thread really.

Christopher Wilder : Ditch Hire Prowlers

Could even be an omen?

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2