oneBoro Forum

Maybe it’s looking likely that Balogun won’t be here next season thus wilder wants give more game time to players that might. We don’t have a standout striker anyway so it doesn’t really make a difference. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Maybe it’s looking likely that Balogun won’t be here next season thus wilder wants give more game time to players that might. We don’t have a standout striker anyway so it doesn’t really make a difference. 

Fulham supposedly interested in him for next season. Maybe think he will get more room in Premier league and would fit in as a sub. 

51 minutes ago, Humpty said:

He was inconsistent under Woodgate. Pulis wanted him out as did the academy before he came into the first team. He was due to be released as it happens.

Pulis wanted Bamford out. Means nothing to me when he hadn't played a game.

Inconsistent... he was 17 and probably one of our better players most weeks in a team that was playing terrible. He was one of the main reasons we had that purple patch in December otherwise we would have been in deeper trouble.

Just face it warnock got it massively wrong because he was too much of a cock to try and actually manage people who aren't like Lee peltier or howson. Anyone could see the potential of Spence he just needed a competent manager such as Cooper to play him in the correct way and be able to manage him on a personal level.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Pulis wanted Bamford out. Means nothing to me when he hadn't played a game.

Inconsistent... he was 17 and probably one of our better players most weeks in a team that was playing terrible. He was one of the main reasons we had that purple patch in December otherwise we would have been in deeper trouble.

Just face it warnock got it massively wrong because he was too much of a cock to try and actually manage people who aren't like Lee peltier or howson. Anyone could see the potential of Spence he just needed a competent manager such as Cooper to play him in the correct way and be able to manage him on a personal level.

Wouldn't be so sure about that, you can't have been on Boro Twitter this time last year!

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220418-121329_Instagram.jpg.aecd9fdd15431b2c7cb9eacdf33ad587.jpg

Just confirmation that he is here today 😂

To be fair, that picture just proves that he is somewhere today 😛

Maybe he went to his Burnley interview in his Boro kit...

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'm feeling strangely calm about this. I think it'll be a routine win, 2-0 where were not really troubled. They were poor after ward came off Vs QPR.

I’m the same but we never make things that routine!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2