oneBoro Forum

I chance we are scoring two today. We can’t create jack all and Huddersfield will just sit back and soak up our crap forward play. 
Bamba really needs to come off. Horrendous first half from him. 

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

Free header is unforgivable there. 

The worst part is that Huddersfield are there for the taking but we are so passive. Just side to side. It’s easy to defend against. 

Genuinely I have no idea what our game plan is here 

• Like 2
Just now, Duvel said:

Toothless up front and shaky at the back, we look a mile off being a playoff team at the moment. 

Apart from spanking bottom of the league, we have been for some time. 

Another moronic free kick incoming, we've lost our heads. 

• Like 1

This game reminds me of Rotherham last season, except for the fact that Huddersfield are happy to sit back and counter.

Bullied by bigger players and looking a bit too powder puff. I think Crooks was one of those who destroyed us that day

• Like 1

Same old same old, we are clueless going forward and always susceptible to defensive errors. Sporar reminds of that kid at school who stood on their goal line all match for a tap in and never got his shorts dirty

• Haha 1

Need to change something in the second half, struggling to create anything.

Most of that half was us passing around the edge of their box but we only had two chances the whole time.

I think Sporar and Bamba have been really poor.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2