• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Yet you see other teams pull together, mount a comeback and snatch draws from this kind of position. Its disappointing that we fall apart so easily.

This has been coming for weeks now. Something isn't right behind the scenes and hasn't been  for a while.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

All we do is hesitate ... 

No belief, no desire ... 

No team spirit ... Just individuals pushing away all responsibility ... And I bet all 11 blame the other 10 .. 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

First time I've left the staidum early in a very long time performance diabolical there is no plan to score goals 

Don't blame ya fella.

If there's any chance of a comeback its worth staying...but you don't see it happening lately.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Connolly gets booed when he comes on after all 4 strikers playing ahead of him have done absolutely nothing.

Weirs.

we dont want him. supposed to come in and improve is but did the opposite.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2