oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Look at how much they wanted that clean sheet. Don’t see that with us.

They wanted goals. We didn’t. Played like a team looking for 0-0 even after going behind. This was like watching the play off game against Villa 

• Like 3
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

I'd say that's the season realistically over unless we get some fortunate results elsewhere.

The wheels have well and truly came off.

I was fine with the Bournemouth performance because we got a result and they were just as bad, but we were outclassed today 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Look at how much they wanted that clean sheet. Don’t see that with us.

Or possibly they're just better organised and communicate better with each other. Either way they play more like a team than we do.

• Like 2

I believe this is a mental problem ... 

I am afraid a lot of our players are shot of confidence ... 

Like there is a mentality in the squad, that you are not allowed to make any mistakes ...  Which makes the players play for not making mistakes, instead of for the win ... 

We should hire a mental coach and let him take every player through every situation in this game ... Using video clips ... 

We are simply not aware of how to create chances ... Or even knowing when to shoot ...  

8 players playing not to stand out as the clown .... Plus Daniels, McGree and Watmore ... 

• Like 1

So mcgree best boro player on the pitch by far. Daniels did his job. Not much else really. 

Disappointing, as we should have done much better than that. Bamba has a shocker, put us on the back foot then we concede chasing the game. 

Play offs probably not on the cards anymore, but there is no use throwing the toys out of the pram. There’s a very good base of players here, a decent striker or two, a few more additions and we are able to push promotion this time next year.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

This isn't as bad as Pulis but it's worse than Warnock these last few weeks. There must be a reason why?

Jesus what a load of ***. Maybe the squad isn't good enough and Wilder has had a January window which we had little money to play with. Some of these players are showing now they just ain't good enough and you can't change that until the summer. 

Terrible performance. Own it Wilder and get it sorted. Poor team selection and poor tactics. Looks to me like he's lost the dressing room theres only Watmore, Tav and Dijksteel who look like they care. Something definitely wrong. 

I'm hearing rumours he's gone after today. How true it is I'm not sure. Personally I wouldn't be too sad to see him go I don't think a one trick pony can be successful long term and I'm not sure he can think of any other way to play when it's not working or he don't have the personnel to suit 532.

How long is Fry out for? Clearly 2 games in such a short period of time is too much for Bamba who could easily have been sent off today as well as the back pass (still love the guy though).

The 2 goals were awful on our part. The 1st the fact 3 were unmarked and the 2nd I don't think we really needed to commit so many so early on especially whilst we were on top. The season isn't over but its got a lot harder especially with how poor we are playing right now. 

Everyone just looked like they were waiting for somebody to do something and nobody did. Our crossing was awful often going straight out and when they did manage to get something in the box nobody had gambled. 

Rant over. We surely can't play this poorly much longer.

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Or possibly they're just better organised and communicate better with each other. Either way they play more like a team than we do.

Hit the nail on the head there.  Team against 11 individuals.  Have to be honest don't know many of their players but the coach has done great job with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2