• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

As in he’s walking?

Going to Burnley. Could be a load of rubbish but these days when a strong rumour comes out it's rarely wrong when it comes to us. Not sure how strong this is but I've heard from a few separate people so it's getting around.

• Wow 1

Uwe’s POV

both teams came with a clear plan. 

Huddersfield,  was too let us have the ball in our half and press in their half. Only push and release if there was a clear and present danger to be exploited. Executed perfectly

Ours was to probe and tease them in to a mistake or pul them out of position. 

They executed their plan perfectly we didn’t. Reasons being we are too slow and take far too many touches to panic then into leaping in. 

Jones hardly ran at people down the wing but opted to cut back inside. The one time he did it he drew a yellow card and free kick. This must be from instruction from CW. Also Daniel’s is not the answer (to whatever the question is) 

Just in the pub now will give a more detailed opinion when I can 

b

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2

If the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, then all our player should be in straight jackets……so predictable it was painful to watch

• Like 2

If the Burnley rumour is true it maybe explains a few poor performances and Players taking their frustration out with one another. If it's not true maybe the Players have heard it and it affected their mindset.

The loss of form from a few like Crooks might have deeper roots than first appears. Unfortunately performances like the one we just witnessed just fuels rumour mills.