oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, JonnyMFC said:

You know its been a bad month when we are using U23 games for goal of the month!

The weird thing is, I was going to put a daft joke on the Peterborough match thread saying it was a good win but it's a shame we've used our whole month's allowance of goals up so early in the month.  Now it's coming true and I partly blame myself 😱😭

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Its over man, we've barely had a shor on target this month 😂

Haha I know. Only hope I have is that because the remaining teams we play have nothing to play for, they won’t sit in with a low block. Hopefully come at us meaning we don’t have to try and break the teams down, which we are incapable of doing at that moment.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, thomas said:

I did not watch the game today guys, were Huddersfield just too good or did we gift them the game or we were we terrible?

We weren't good but we weren't absolutely terrible.  We had a decent amount of the ball, and were able to get it into the final third but then we came unstuck.  Huddersfield scored from a set piece which we defended badly, and scored in the second half when we were pushing forwards, and frankly, had lost our heads a bit.  They weren't that good, we weren't that bad but the result went the right way overall.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We weren't good but we weren't absolutely terrible.  We had a decent amount of the ball, and were able to get it into the final third but then we came unstuck.  Huddersfield scored from a set piece which we defended badly, and scored in the second half when we were pushing forwards, and frankly, had lost our heads a bit.  They weren't that good, we weren't that bad but the result went the right way overall.

Same story then, Daniels do well?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He made a couple of decent saves, I can't remember him doing much wrong really.  Even dealt with Bamba trying to lob him.

Im pleased to hear that, that will hopefully give defence confidence for the run in having stable keeper in goal. Problem is how do you solve the problems going forward get that right and I'd say there's no reason why we can't win our remaining fixtures......Problem is I dunno how to do that as none of the strikers are giving me confidence.

Just now, bmt said:

A lot of people saying write the season off…. 3 points off 6th with a game in hand on the 3 teams above us. 

Won't we have to score goals in that game in hand?

Last time I looked we don't get points for artistic merit based on our "to yo, to me" Chuckle Brothers passing?

• Confused 1