• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

This season is finishing like it done under Pullis. 

Haven't got a clue how he's going to do it but this half time team talk has to be massive from Wilder

• Like 1

What a poor half in such an important game at home. We’re just going nowhere every time. Very easy game for Huddersfield this. Need to get Bamba off for a forward. The man can’t play two games in a row. 

This is where Wilders plan of having mobile players has a downside. We are not able to challenge Sarr, Lees etc on set pieces. 

what if we had an Ikpeazu type striker who could hold the ball up when Daniels can’t play out from the back and provide much needed help at all set pieces. 

Well that was a real gut punch.

Until Sarr scored it was looking like another snooze-fest with neither team doing much to trouble each other's keepers.

Awful defensive error to heard the ball back across the penalty area, where Sarr was waiting to pounce. Gave Huddersfield an undeserved lead IMO.

Until then Boro had looked decent in 2/3 of the pitch - just being their usual clueless selves in the final third.

I seriously hope Wilder has a Plan B because as things stand the game is lost, unless he makes some changes pretty soon.

1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

We are on our holidays again

Well I think most players left a few weeks ago and not many others want to delay booked holidays for a playoff. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1

Teams have worked out everything about us.

Wilder unable to change whatsoever, double up on Jones, striker’s won’t bother you whatsoever so don’t even worry about them 

• Like 1

Havent seen Boro too much this season but after watching the first half here I actually am quite surprised that we are in with a shout of a play off spot!?? 
Whare is the team that beat Spurs????
45mins to sort this out because up to now it has been shockingly bad.

Just now, ChipBarrington said:

We look sterile. Would have Coburn on for Sporar so we at least have a threat from crosses. Not a single decent perforance so far I would say

Bola has offered something going forward. He’s been more effective than Jones this far. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2