oneBoro Forum

Damn - thats probably the closest we've come to scoring all game.

Tav with a curling free kick that ends up brushing the side netting. Did well to get it round the wall like that.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

This has been coming for weeks now. Something isn't right behind the scenes and hasn't been  for a while.

Ridiculous, we just aren’t good enough for the play offs. That’s it. Saying something isn’t right behind the scenes is reaching. 

We just have to face up that Wilder came in and has overachieved for a long time with a squad that isn’t his. Added to this we’ve been found out going forward and teams are happy to sit deep against us as they know we haven’t got the tools to open them up. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Wilder needs to take some blame too, teams have clearly worked out his one and only system and has nothing to change to 

But it worked against Peterborough! 🤣

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Connolly gets booed when he comes on after all 4 strikers playing ahead of him have done absolutely nothing.

Weird.

Never understood booing your own players.

9 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Bola looks like a clown there ... Complaining about a yellow when it could have been a straight red ...  

Our players need a big big angry shouting speech from Wilder after the game ... 

Shout and yell at them untill they cry ... 

Bunch of fannies ... 

No football intelligence at all 

Honestly they all look like they need to go back through the academy again and learn what playing football is about.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Ridiculous, we just aren’t good enough for the play offs. That’s it. Saying something isn’t right behind the scenes is reaching. 

We just have to face up that Wilder came in and has overachieved for a long time with a squad that isn’t his. Added to this we’ve been found out going forward and teams are happy to sit deep against us as they know we haven’t got the tools to open them up. 

Has he overachieved?

Before he came it was all this is a squad good enough to challenge for the playoffs but we have a dinosaur manager.

At best he has us playing to our level.

As for the squad argument it hasn’t troubled Cooper at Forest.

• Like 1

Such a disappointing end to the season, this is worse than poor just an appealing 90 minutes to sit through. Should be booed out of the building 

This has been awful. Huddersfield have played well but we have looked clueless and even made Jordan Rhodes look like he was worth the money we paid. Bar the miscommunication with Bamba, Daniels comes out with some credit. 

It feels like Bournemouth and Watford in the play off season.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Huddersfield fully deserved winners, I hope they go up this year.

Decent club.

Tiny club should be nowhere near the premier league. Thank god it’s getting rid of Burnley 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Huddersfield 0-2

• Latest Posts

• Yes I totally agree. He’s already admitted he could have put Fry on but even if he doesn’t we have a forward on the bench and there’s 7 minutes left why not put him on with Forss instead of playing a midfielder out of position.     what a total kick in the balls that result is, feels like a defeat. 
    • hopefully in the next week there's gonna be a few surprises.. I mean, wasn't wilder on about 4 new players?
    • I don't think we're signing a right sided central defender.
    • signed 3 free transfers and 3 loans.. only paid actual cash money for 2 strikers, both of which have been referred to as being 'ones for the future', and combined fee's for both mount to 1/5 of what we've received from Spence & Tavernier. So obviously our main striker is yet to be bought. As far as I can tell so far, we've mainly just been covering the players that have exited the club after last season. So yeah, the club need to pull their finger out. Wilder clearly also wants/needs an LCB that will work with his system. Then if he's decided to play McNair as a CM this season, imo we need an RCB that fits wilders tactics better than Dijksteel. tbh I think McNair should be a great RCB in Wilder's style though, so if he's just covering in CM atm and will go back to RCB, then we need another CM imo, probably a proper out and out defensive one. So I'm gonna say.. 3. 3 actual proper signings, that show a genuine ambition to get promoted - there's £20m still in the kitty just from the money we've made from sales..
    • They only had the chance to lob in the box because we gave it away sloppily. Overall we were brilliant and should’ve been up at least 3 or 4 by then.