oneBoro Forum

Just now, Downsouth said:

Trouble is there is no difference in the amount of tippy tap running on the spot steps he takes resulting in the same useless corners he takes.

What happened with Paddy and corner kicks?

A bug bear of mine. He takes a top quality delivery. Why he's not on corners i don't know. Maybe Wilder prefers his "aerial threat" in the box.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

A bug bear of mine. He takes a top quality delivery. Why he's not on corners i don't know. Maybe Wilder prefers his "aerial threat" in the box.

Well lately it seems as if defenders are towering over him so would make no difference and besides how many has he scored from corners anyway. He is the best we have at set pieces and therefore being wasted.

I like CW but there is a lot about him that should be questioned, all well and good with a positive display but he is very set in his ways which can be detrimental

• Like 1

I think we've come on leaps and bounds whilst he's been here. He's only had one window and he hasn't had a pre-season yet. Despite the disappointing end to the season there's a lot to be positive about under Wilder next season.

• Like 2

What annoys me the most is today we are hoping other results will paper up the cracks in what has been a pretty poor, In fact I will rephrase that a piss poor set of home results of late something I would imagine has surprised a lot of us.

Who am I kidding Boro and getting meaningful results never happens!

3 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I think we've come on leaps and bounds whilst he's been here. He's only had one window and he hasn't had a pre-season yet. Despite the disappointing end to the season there's a lot to be positive about under Wilder next season.

Have we though Matt, have we?

We thankfully had a new Manager influence for a period of time despite not winning initially, we adapted into a new style of play and got results, then other teams sussed us out and we are where we are, the guy does not adapt, our players have no responsibility on show.

We were warned about this and sadly we can see it for ourselves

• Like 2

The state of the table at the end of our game genuinly didn't look all that bad without the context of our form. With four  games to go and different set of results behind us we'd be right up for this run in. Unfortunately we look *** poor. You never know, a good result against Cardiff could change our fortunes.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

With the current results, if sheff utd get beat later it's unbelievably still in our hands...

The only saving grace is that the teams coming down will not be going up next season so poor have they been this term.

Norwich will not be a yo-yo team Burnley and Watford will be on the decline for some time despite parachute payments

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Have we though Matt, have we?

We thankfully had a new Manager influence for a period of time despite not winning initially, we adapted into a new style of play and got results, then other teams sussed us out and we are where we are, the guy does not adapt, our players have no responsibility on show.

We were warned about this and sadly we can see it for ourselves

Come on Al, we were floundering like a fish under Warnock. We're a completely different proposition now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Humpty said:

The state of the table at the end of our game genuinly didn't look all that bad without the context of our form. With four  games to go and different set of results behind us we'd be right up for this run in. Unfortunately we look *** poor. You never know, a good result against Cardiff could change our fortunes.

Matt you can say piss!