oneBoro Forum

Like finally getting the girlfriend you needed for a long time ... After countless casual one night stands with skanky old cougars and a few younger criminals ... 

Then she starts flirting with the guy you can't stand ...

• Haha 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

I still don't think he will go, but that's incredibly disappointing from him just because of that.

If he was off, the damage is already done by him leaving, but it's going to damage things with these rumours if he does stay.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hewie said:

So mcgree best boro player on the pitch by far. Daniels did his job. Not much else really. 

Disappointing, as we should have done much better than that. Bamba has a shocker, put us on the back foot then we concede chasing the game. 

Play offs probably not on the cards anymore, but there is no use throwing the toys out of the pram. There’s a very good base of players here, a decent striker or two, a few more additions and we are able to push promotion this time next year.

You thought McGree was the best Boro player on the pitch?  Surprised about that.  He did well for his effort that hit the bar but I thought he did next to nothing all day long.  A lot of safe passing that didn't really get us anywhere, nothing incisive, nothing particularly skilful.  Not a bad game but definitely not a good one, neither here nor there really for me.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I think Wilder's comments are quite notable.

Think he's gone.

He's gone down in my estimations today. Turns up and talks about a long term project... Now has his head turned at the first crap PL (soon to be ex PL) team who sack their manager. 

I'd understand if it was a top half side. But it's f***** Burnley. Crap facilities, low ambition, poorly supported club who don't spend money anyway. 

Even if he doesn't go... Are we going to do this every time a team sacks their manager? It's concerning. This would leave us in a terrible position. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Predictability, same wing, same player, same byline, same near post, same result. 
Slow, side and back hence the opponents back line is well protected hence no space. 
I am surprised you did not mention the wasted set pieces or shots on target. 
Next season it’s going to feel strange embedded in the top three, it’s coming. 

Is it just me but I have a feeling of Deja vu with this reply

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

You thought McGree was the best Boro player on the pitch?  Surprised about that.  He did well for his effort that hit the bar but I thought he did next to nothing all day long.  A lot of safe passing that didn't really get us anywhere, nothing incisive, nothing particularly skilful.  Not a bad game but definitely not a good one, neither here nor there really for me.

Indeed a typical Boro midfield effort, fits in quite well

He does not need to make a commitment because of a rumour. Every time a position becomes vacant is he expected to announce his loyalty, no not for me he doesn’t. 
We have lost 12 points, beating 4 times on home soil by lesser teams. We are 3 points to mid table with disenchanted fans and promotion all but gone but instead of directing a question to summer improvement trip up questions are fielded by reporters. Click bait, that’s all it is to sell nonsense so a reporter can make a living. 
It’s nonsense and CW is going no where. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Well if he comes out and says he's 100% committed then leaves us, that will come across a lot worse will it not? 

Well skirting around the issue doesn't put the rumours to bed. There's better ways of answering the question in my opinion. If he's eyeing up a move to another club he's had plenty of time to think of a response. And if he is eyeing up a move I'd rather he just quit to be honest.

He's a good manager and the best we've had for a while but he's not Jurgen Klopp either, if all this is true I'd rather he went and have someone else who wants to be here. 

• Like 1

Issues with our play is it is far too side to side and never breaking lines with vertical passing. Teams don’t have to be drawn out because there isn’t anyone stretching the play to create space in behind. We aren’t a team with any aerial presence without crooks and even then, he doesn’t always get his head onto it. 

I think this is why many people think Uche would have been a better fit. At least he would be someone to aim for or hold the ball up or even win a header when it gets knocked up.

I don’t see Wilder going, but I have to question our tactics in the last 5 games certainly about how we are breaking teams down. You’d think we would try a different formation or something, but it’s just been the same. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Don't be bloody daft.

Please quantify your remark, Jones has done naff all of late and will be a bit of a bargain to finance a major up heavel imo

The feel good factor from couple months ago has been completely decimated. It’s even looked to become a toxic and separated club again in the last week or so. Unbelievable really, I’d have never imagined this to be the case from where we were. 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Please quantify your remark, Jones has done naff all of late and will be a bit of a bargain to finance a major up heavel imo

You're being daft if you think we're going to sell our player of the season for cheap because of 2-3 quiet games.

He's part of the future, not the finance to get there.

• Haha 1