oneBoro Forum

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm not reading the whole thread, I got up this afternoon and saw the score and that was enough 

How bad were we?

Remember Hull? Well like that but without the expectation.

• Like 1
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm not reading the whole thread, I got up this afternoon and saw the score and that was enough 

How bad were we?

We were rubbish and got stuffed. The season is virtually over and Wilder looks like he's leaving. Apart from that nowt much has happened really. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Andyboro said:

Imagine half the people in there probably don't remember when our most successful manager ever had a season ticket launched at him in the dugout  😂 that's the bar i use to Gage toxicity levels now days

Haha fully remember that. Was that the same game Cattermole was crying on the pitch as we were getting beat? The two incidents seem close together?

Just now, Duvel said:

Thats the one I was thinking about! Southampton at home under Agnew was bad as well. 

A couple in the same season,  I think they were anyway, Bradford City at home under Robson when they were bottom and we managed to nick a late equaliser.  Home against Leicester when the ball went into the West Stand, someone threw it back and it hit Robson on the head, loudest cheer of the day I seem to recall - think we might have lost 3-0 that day unless I'm mixing up games.  Barnsley away under Mowbray 😬

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Haha fully remember that. Was that the same game Cattermole was crying on the pitch as we were getting beat? The two incidents seem close together?

Yeah, Villa at home wasn't it?  Then we went to the UEFA Cup final, and FA Cup semi final a couple of months later...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

A couple in the same season,  I think they were anyway, Bradford City at home under Robson when they were bottom and we managed to nick a late equaliser.  Home against Leicester when the ball went into the West Stand, someone threw it back and it hit Robson on the head, loudest cheer of the day I seem to recall - think we might have lost 3-0 that day unless I'm mixing up games.  Barnsley away under Mowbray 😬

Yeah I think Ugo scored a late equaliser against Bradford where we were awful. I think that's just before Venables came in because things were a mess under Robbo. 

That was the season when Robbo was booed after the last home game which was awful to see. 

I wasn't at the Barnsley away game but I heard about the abuse Mogga got which was a real shame as well.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah it was 😭😂

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Haven’t scored a goal in 4 games and if it stays like this it’s still somehow in our hands. It’s the hope that kills you

Its over man, we've barely had a shor on target this month 😂

2 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Bristol 1 nil!!!!!!

If it stays that way we will be in no worse off than we were when we got out of bed this morning, wont we? still 2 points from 6th with a game in hand.

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Its over man, we've barely had a shor on target this month 😂

You know its been a bad month when we are using U23 games for goal of the month!

• Haha 1

Sorry I should have added I was not advocating we replace Dijk next season. He probably my fave player and has done very well recently. It is just what I feel Wilder will do as dont see him dropping Paddy.

2 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

If it stays that way we will be in no worse off than we were when we got out of bed this morning, wont we? still 2 points from 6th with a game in hand.

If WBA beat Forest tonight we could be down to tenth! 😔