Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Recommended Posts

I'm glad that I am not married to some people on here ... 

Imagine having to prove your loyalty everytime an insecure partner questioned it?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scouting Report: Matt Crooks Scouting report completed. Boro V Huddersfield Town Monday 18th April Riverside Stadium Kick Off: 12:30pm (Live on Sky Sports Football)

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

I propose we call Connolly AC...since he seems to blow cold most of the time... 😁🥶  

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Thats the crazy thing, when you look at the table we are totally still in the playoff race. 

If Wilder is staying he needs to get the team ready for next weekend. Its one thing us lot sulking but the players need to pick themselves up and go again. 

May be it’s because we have zero points from 12, lost 4 homes games perhaps or the fact we didn’t turn up playing teams below us or the lack of goals. I don’t think you can blame fans for believing the party is over, the music has stoped and the lights are out. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I'm glad that I am not married to some people on here ... 

Imagine having to prove your loyalty everytime an insecure partner questioned it?

I suspect that there’s a lot of people glad about that too mate 🤭

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

May be it’s because we have zero points from 12, lost 4 homes games perhaps or the fact we didn’t turn up playing teams below us or the lack of goals. I don’t think you can blame fans for believing the party is over, the music has stoped and the lights are out. 

We drew with Bournemouth.

if you’re including the Chelsea home defeat in the lost 4 home games (in a row) then that’s a touch harsh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Nah, I don't think so mate.  They did enough defensively but I feel we helped them with that.  Did they create anything before the first goal?  I can't remember anything really, and if we'd defended that even reasonably well they wouldn't have scored at all. The second half we opened up so much that at times they had 3 or 4 against 2, and they get the second, which effectively kills off the game.  To try and put it into some context, the two Karanka top 6 Boro sides would be some way ahead of what I saw from Huddersfield today.  That's not meant as a slight against them, but right now you don't need to be a world beater to shut us down.

Yeah I disagree with that. They restricted us to very little and that was down to their game plan. Couldn't give two hoots about a team from 6/7 years ago, they were well drilled and played to their strengths and you have to give them credit for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Humpty said:

Yeah I disagree with that. They restricted us to very little and that was down to their game plan. Couldn't give two hoots about a team from 6/7 years ago, they were well drilled and played to their strengths and you have to give them credit for that.

I did give them credit for it.  I’m just saying they aren’t that good 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Humpty said:

Yeah I disagree with that. They restricted us to very little and that was down to their game plan. Couldn't give two hoots about a team from 6/7 years ago, they were well drilled and played to their strengths and you have to give them credit for that.

You both are right to some extent. Teams a lot worse than Huddersfield have made us look shocking going forward this season so it isn't like they pulled out a defensive masterclass.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I don’t think you can blame fans for believing the party is over, the music has stoped and the lights are out. 

I don't blame the fans, I said it looks over myself. Just talking mathematically. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

I've heard he's gone not sure how reliable that info is but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. 

If he's gone, and that's a big if, I'm disappointed but have faith that KS can find a suitable replacement.

Maybe Karanka after Granada sack him in 5 games time

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I'm glad that I am not married to some people on here ... 

Imagine having to prove your loyalty everytime an insecure partner questioned it?

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or leaving you and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm sure you'd be concerned if you asked your partner if they were cheating and/or and their response was "nobody knows what's around the corner for anybody, do they?"

Or even worse still  "nobody knows what's around the corner at chez Burnley for anybody, do they?" 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I walked out today with a couple of minutes left, we wouldn't have scored if we'd still been playing. The 1st 20 minutes it was scrappy from both sides but then Huddersfield started to grow into it rather than us, we seemed to lose every 50/50 challenge which showed a total lack of commitment for a team pushing for a play off place. It was like an end of season *** all to play for game the way we performed, absolute disgrace. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I walked out today with a couple of minutes left, we wouldn't have scored if we'd still been playing. The 1st 20 minutes it was scrappy from both sides but then Huddersfield started to grow into it rather than us, we seemed to lose every 50/50 challenge which showed a total lack of commitment for a team pushing for a play off place. It was like an end of season *** all to play for game the way we performed, absolute disgrace. 

I disagree about that like.  The little bits of aggro between a few of the players didn't suggest they weren't bothered.

Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...