oneBoro Forum

Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)

RELAX, guys ... I got this! 

Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️ 

Infinity War Yes GIF by MOODMAN

Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

Movie GIF by Star Wars

The game will be played at 15.00 hours weird British time on Saturday the 23rd of April.

Wiew from the "otter" side: https://www.google.com/search?q=swansea+fan+forum&oq=swansea+fan+forum&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l4.4031j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

(There are plenty forums, so you can pick your favorite)

otter GIF

Questions:

1: Pick your starting eleven, not your nose! 

2: Did you know a swan can break an arm ... or the mast of a large sailing ship? (Or is that the Kraken?)

3: Is there anything in the Wilder and Wilder rumors, or should people stop feeding the trolls?

4: On a scale from 1-100 - What is the realistic chance that destiny lets us finish in the play off spots?

5: Guess the two starting strikers (roll the dice)

6: Are we in an "Everything to win - Nothing to lose" situation?

7: Do you even want us to play int the PL next season? Why/why not?

8: Name at least 3 players who have played for both Swansea and Boro

9: Name the two Danish managers Swansea have had

Here is a GIF of me drowning in lost opportunities for Boro when it really did matter!

Die Leave Me Alone GIF by The Sean Ward Show

UTB

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

I’m currently watching Liverpool destroy United and look on with awe. I wish we could have that type of intensity to our game instead of what we’re currently serving up. Anyway…

Questions:

1: 

Daniels

Jokes Dijk Bamba McNair Taylor

Mcgree Howson Tav 

Balogun Connolly

2: Do swans also break promotion dreams?🥲 

3: Wilder is here to stay baby!

4: 20%. I don’t think we’ve found a way to create chances enough to push us over the line. 

5: Balogun and Connolly but no idea why or what they’d bring to the table. 

6: We need to score a goal so what ever it takes to score 

7: Yes for the money, but what a waste of a year it would be getting slapped each week. It’s a no from me. The premier league isn’t all that great if your fighting for your life. 

8: Kyle Naughton and Project Emnes but not sure on a third off the top of my head.  

9: Only Laudrup comes to mind 😭

1. With Wilder saying Fry night have made Hudds game, I an hoping he fit for this. I been asking this for many weeks now but Coburn and Flo to start. I would also start Taylor at LWB and make a slight tweak so when attacking we play 3.4.1.2 with McGree in the hole

Daniels

Dijk Fry Paddy

Jones Howson Tav Taylor

McGree

Coburn Flo

1: Pick your starting eleven, not your nose! 

Daniels

Dijk Fry/Bamba McNair

Jones McGree Tav Howson Bola

Balogun Sporar/Watmore (should be Coburn but it won't happen.)

2: Did you know a swan can break an arm ... or the mast of a large sailing ship? (Or is that the Kraken?)

release kraken GIF

3: Is there anything in the Wilder and Wilder rumors, or should people stop feeding the trolls?

There could be something in it, people are probably just being trolls though. Put it this way, I'd be shocked if he went at this stage of the season.

4: On a scale from 1-100 - What is the realistic chance that destiny lets us finish in the play off spots?

Destiny has never been a very good friend to Boro, so I'd say zero to very low

Sporar & Watmore

We're currently outside the playoffs so everything to win

For the big big money on offer I wouldn't mind, but I don't think the team is ready. I think Wilder needs a full season in the Championship with his own players first

8: Name at least 3 players who have played for both Swansea and Boro

Emnes and, err....err....

No.

No idea what the team should be but like others I think the failure of scoring goals does not lay with the forwards. I think we are slow, predictable, indirect and pass far to much. Possibly shot shy and already on holiday. 
CW bath bomb has fizzled out and the water gone cold. 

Chances of a playoff are at best 15% and fading fast. 
CW is staying the rumours of him leaving are laughable.   

It’s a myth Swans break arms. Under the skin the bone structure is lite, hollow and fragile. 

I think we need to win to retain our slim hopes, I'm expecting Sheffield United to beat Cardiff.

Swansea are one of the best footballing sides in the league on their day, so it's going to be very tough.

No idea on the team right now, I'm just hoping we get some clarity on the manager situation before kick-off, the feelgood factor has well and truly gone right now.

• Like 1

Bizarre 4-4 draw for Swansea shows they can both score and concede goals very easily.

It is the scoring part that worries me the most due to our complete lack of scoring goals.

Going to use @TheJew favourite statement "defeat is inevitable"

Hate saying this but Boro have been a real let down of late and we are reliant on others results and hoping Boro will come good not a good combination.

Will we be playing in green a kit that should never be seen?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think we need to win to retain our slim hopes, I'm expecting Sheffield United to beat Cardiff.

Swansea are one of the best footballing sides in the league on their day, so it's going to be very tough.

No idea on the team right now, I'm just hoping we get some clarity on the manager situation before kick-off, the feelgood factor has well and truly gone right now.

True, but the good thing is they are unlikely to sit back and stop us playing like Huddersfield and hull did. I'm expecting a game more akin to the Fulham one, hopefully this time we don't switch off at the back and can put a couple.of our chances away.

• Like 1

We always have better luck against these sort of teams under Wilder, we really struggle when opponents sit there and tell us to break them down. Our form has been pretty bad, no one likes to be winless in 4 games but we've played 3 of the best teams in the division and we deserved something from every game except the Huddersfield one.

Lets go unbeaten for the final few and take some momentum into next season, with or without a top 6 finish!

• Like 3

1: Pick your starting eleven, not your nose! 

Daniels

Jones Djik Fry McNair Taylor

McGree Howson Tav

Watmore Coburn

Think we've been weaker defensively since Bola came back in, with no greater attacking threat. 

2: Did you know a swan can break an arm ... or the mast of a large sailing ship? (Or is that the Kraken?

Nonsense.

3: Is there anything in the Wilder and Wilder rumors, or should people stop feeding the trolls?

More nonsense.

4: On a scale from 1-100 - What is the realistic chance that destiny lets us finish in the play off spots?

Connolly. First name on the team sheet.  And A N Other.

Not yet. Everyone else keeps dropping points.

100,000,000 reasons why.

8: Name at least 3 players who have played for both Swansea and Boro

Dwight Tiendali to add to the list.

Nope.

• Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)