• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

Well it's game day and all that.

Sigh remembering the days I looked forward to the match not so this game have a feeling another Pete Tong day for the Boro.

PS trying negative emotions for a change to see if I could be wrong.

Wakawakawoo

Chris Wilder and boys we need the best from you🤪

11 hours ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Anyone know somewhere decent to park?

My driveway is pretty decent. It's double width so you can fling the doors open safely, and it's really close to my front door.

If you mean parking for the game, it only really works if we're playing Carlisle United, and even then it's a few miles walk.

Hope this helps x

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

What is our record like at Swansea? Pretty awful?

Hull and Huddersfield had awful records at the Riverside and got their first wins here in decades, so hopefully it works in our favour this time.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Looking forward to today think we will see a reaction performance. I just really really hope we get some goals to cheer. Hope we go 2 up so payero gets to come on too 🙂

If we go there and try to dominate the ball we will get passed off the park. Another dose of the reverse fixture is required. Nice and compact in our half with pressing from the front. They take unnecessary risks with the ball and we can nick it in good areas if we are at it like we were at the Riverside. We can hurt them on the break. The team selection has to be right here.

If we play like we have in the last few games might aswell forget it.

• Like 3

Daniels

Jones

Dijk

Fry?

Mcnair

Bola

Tav

Howson

Mcgree

Connolly

Watmore

I know people say Watmore is better from the bench, but IMO he is our best striker so must start. People bemoaning Connolly but he puts the effort in and actually gets into the positions to have shots in the box. Havent seen much from Balogun or Sporar in this regard. Wouldnt begrudge Coburn a start but think next season he needs a full season starting somewhere.

Currently say on the train off to this one. Meeting a swans supporting workmate at his local football club then getting on their bus down to the ground 😳😳😳 
If this is the last you hear from me please avenge my death ☠️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Currently say on the train off to this one. Meeting a swans supporting workmate at his local football club then getting on their bus down to the ground 😳😳😳 
If this is the last you hear from me please avenge my death ☠️ 

Have a good day mate

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)