• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

1 point closer to the playoffs 😂

We have definitely got a better points per game ratio than we did under Warnock. It seemed like loads of teams upped their game from around that point in the season. One thing is for sure, if Warnock was still here our season would have long since been over. And it’s been much better to watch under Wilder even if the last few weeks have been a bit crap. 

1 minute ago, sackrobson2 said:

We have definitely got a better points per game ratio than we did under Warnock. It seemed like loads of teams upped their game from around that point in the season. One thing is for sure, if Warnock was still here our season would have long since been over. And it’s been much better to watch under Wilder even if the last few weeks have been a bit crap. 

He mentioned we should be 6 to 7 points better off due to lack of taking chances

• Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)