• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Swansea employing usual tactics, get the first goal and proaobly you will win.

Very uneffective by Boro at the moment this is why I want Jones in the game more

You should want everyone in the game more.

• Like 1

Tricky game this. We have had a wealth of possession against teams in our mini rut and failed to make chances and score goals.

So important to make possession count. 

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Tricky game this. We have had a wealth of possession against teams in our mini rut and failed to make chances and score goals.

So important to make possession count. 

Well we've had about 20% so far today.  Anyone think we look better?

Tough game to watch. 

But for all their possession they've not threatened too mcuh and we've had the best chance of the game. 

Think the tactics are to stay solid and not give away a goal and hope they tire and their passing gets a little looser.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Tough game to watch. 

But for all their possession they've not threatened too mcuh and we've had the best chance of the game. 

Think the tactics are to stay solid and not give away a goal and hope they tire and their passing gets a little looser.

If we have to keep chasing the ball it will be us getting tired, not them.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)