• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Under Warnock we had 1.29 points per game - 22 points from 17.  That would have been good for about 60 points.  Under Wilder we have 1.64 points per game - 41 points from 25, over a full season that's good for 75 points.  So there is a clear difference, which I'm sure you knew anyway.

Why would you assume I did when I stated I didn’t? 

Damp squip performance akin to our last 4 games.

Can't see where a goal will come from.

DZ gt it right we do not want to get into the play offs and there was a time we looked assured to get one of them

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Now that Jones form has dropped off a cliff you really see how poor we are and so unsuited for wing backs. 

Yes and no. when Bola came back from injury I was thinking we have 2 fairly dynamic attacking full backs here that could be big for us. But both have been ineffective lately

Other results going our way for the most part, everyone drawing, qpr getting beat. 

Tbh I'd take this set of results right now. 

But yeah that was grim, we definitely don't look a team 4 or 5 places ahead of these. Watmore infuriates yet again by showing how close he is (but not quite there) to being a really good player. 

4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Why would you assume I did when I stated I didn’t? 

Because you're a Boro fan, and not an idiot, and only someone who wasn't paying any attention, or is an idiot, would believe that there had been no change in our results this season after the change in manager.  So I'm assuming you really did know, otherwise you're either an idiot or not a Boro fan.  I'll let you decide for yourself which you'd prefer to be.

• Haha 1

dissapointing and frustrating, but not much we can do against a swansea side that care more about possession than winning a game. This is pure anti football.

Yeah, if scores stayed the same and Sheffield United drew as well, I'd not be devastated, but that would be 4 games in a row where we've played really poorly and it wouldn't bode well.

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Damp squip performance akin to our last 4 games.

Can't see where a goal will come from.

DZ gt it right we do not want to get into the play offs and there was a time we looked assured to get one of them

Surely literally no-one can possibly thi k we don't want to get in the playoffs right? 

• Like 2
Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Not a great spectacle this although still look there for the taking if we find some attacking impetus. 

I know I wasn't in the drop Lumley camp (albeit due to lack of knowledge on our other keepers) but Daniels presence is so much more reassuring in the few games he's been in. 

He's certainly a lot more solid but hes got a 57% pass rate as opposed to their keeper who's got 83% - were giving the ball right back to them every time any of our defenders or keeper get on the ball and it's killing us from an attacking point of view.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)