• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Don’t think we are actually much better off although I have not compared this seasons stats for each coach. That would be and interesting statistic. 

Under Warnock we had 1.29 points per game - 22 points from 17.  That would have been good for about 60 points.  Under Wilder we have 1.64 points per game - 41 points from 25, over a full season that's good for 75 points.  So there is a clear difference, which I'm sure you knew anyway.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Will our players ever learn not to wipe players out on the edge of our box? Happens every game without fail. 

Continual problem for Paddy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Got to say I enjoy watching Swansea play. Their passing football is very refreshing in a division that often play balls at any opportunity. 

A philosophy they've stuck to for about a decade now across several managers and squads. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Jones not having an impact apart from defendng atm

That’s a big part of his role and he does it well. You don’t seem to like Jones, you criticise him quite regularly. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Obviously scoring first never hurts... But feel like it's really important for our confidence today. 

Yes time for that Owen Goal got on the score sheet

1 minute ago, sackrobson2 said:

That’s a big part of his role and he does it well. You don’t seem to like Jones, you criticise him quite regularly. 

Love the lad just saying it as it really is, of late his form has dropped

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)